Character Page Overhaul + Fixed Stats Page
Lightbulb 
[Image: Fealess_Dev.png]

Hello everyone,

We'd like to inform you about the changes to the Character Page (https://www.fearlessrp.net/character.php) which has recently undergone a major makeover with a load more information made available to you about your character and yourself.

Here's a preview:

Spoiler :
 [Image: 48b6d041ecaa27ca457e84da5cee80ce.png]

It can be found in the drop down menu when you hover over your name in the top left corner of the forums (for those who didn't know this):

Spoiler :
 [Image: c4e1e084478120d4e8170e2bb9f53c16.png]

- It chooses a profile image for you based on your Gender and Donator status, (and rank if you are Admin/Dev).
- As well as all your useful stats, the page also gives you a detailed breakdown of your Inventory and your Roleplay Points. 
- The old buttons are now neatly organised across the top of the page.

There are still a few features we plan to add including the Clan and the Inventory Capacity, but for the most part, this page is complete. Also some newer items may not appear on this display of your inventory, this should be fixed soon.

Stats Page Fixed!
In other news, the Stats Page (https://www.fearlessrp.net/flstats.php) should have finally been fixed. For a long time, there had been a caching issue which was a problem for many people. Thanks to SoulRipper, this should now no longer be a problem!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Good job!
Neato.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Very, very nice. Great job!
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
Very nice!
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
Hey what about credits for the 1% of help I've provided
Nice!
All you gotta do now is make the in game bit match it a bit better, then *noice*
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Well done
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Damn, that's cool!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep