SteamID: 0:0:72767734

BanID: 78671

Ban Reason
Double account of RevivedzMennace

Staff Member: Jonas

Involved users
Myself, staff members and other players on the server

Why should you be unbanned?

I have been banned from the server for a year now and over this past year I have matured a lot, I realise that what I was doing on the server is wrong and ruined the experience for everyone else, which isn't fair. I was foolish and did all of those mingey things to make people laugh, but it ended with me having a bad reputation and a permanent ban.As for the double accounting, that was just pure stupidity and lack of patience on my behalf, I couldn't be bothered to wait those 5 days to be unbanned and resulted to double accounting, which I know I shouldn't have done and there is not excuse for it. If I am unbanned I will not do it again as I will not have any reason to (I won't get banned again is what I mean).

I have taken a lot of time to go over the rules to ensure that I understand them and will not violate them again. I would like to ask for a second chance to prove that I can role play properly and become a valued member of the fearless community. I would also like to take time to apologies to everyone in the community for ruining your experiences and wasting staff time. Everyone deserves a second chance, I just hope that you will give me it.

Merry Christmas to you all
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
The other ban request was denied because I was apparently just "caught on another account" however I haven't even been given the name of the account I apparently used or any evidence that it was me using the account. And I find it funny that I was suddenly found on the server double accounting on the day that the UBR was meant to be accepted anyway because it was 10 days old. I would very much love to see the evidence of this allegation Captain Barry, because I've been out most of the night I not long came back. Ive been using my phone every now and then and that's it. This seems to be the only way I will get a response because no one likes to respond to their PM's
Hello.
Following on from the private message you sent me earlier:

I do not believe I have been unprofessional at any point during my conduct.
Your implication about me targeting you is ill founded as I have never met you before up until this point so I do not see any reason for me to be searching for reasons to ban you.

Today at 10:30 UTC an account called Phantom (STEAM_0:0:461585979) joined the server. Upon investigation, it was found that the account was using steam share with an account that had an active ban. This account was RevivedzMennace, which so happened to be a double account of yours.
The breadcrumb trail lead back to you, resulting in the closure of your UBR.

You should also know that posting an UBR right after having one denied is a violation of our forum rules.
That also means I will be closing this one as well.

Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]