Ban Reason
Continously ruining an RP

Staff Member: Divey

Involved users
juicyorange
Divey
Fango

Why should you be unbanned?
I am posting this UBR on behalf of fango.

I have been banned for 9 months now (12 month ban) for dropping an ambulance entity during an RP. I believe that I have had a sufficient amount of time to think about my actions and I accept all responsibility for what I had done. I deeply regret what I had done as it had resulted in being suspended from a server I liked to play on regularly with my friends. Although the entity spawned didn't really cause a problem with the RP I completely understand why Divey had banned me, he was annoyed that people constantly wanted to disturb it. Again, I deeply regret this. 

Please offer me another chance, I will not let you down. I am sorry for what I had done.

Regards,
Fango

I, juicyorange was there at the time of the banning. Fango had dropped an ambulance entity during an RP, a minor disturbance in my opinion and so I believe that a 12 month ban is an over exaggeration, especially seeing as he was an active member of the community. So I would also personally urge you to lift his ban 3 months early, he has done enough time for a minor incident.
I will leave the ban there on record as you were continuously warned and kicked over and over again. I can only keep kicking you until action has to take place, I will however remove the remaining time as I believe you have served long enough.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]