A few updates!
I like it, tax thing is very cool

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski
Good update, but couple questions about high tax raids.

If any group has more than 20%, does it mean a raid is valid?
Since can't the president just put the max tax on government jobs and keep it below 20% for citizens to avoid any raids and get max profit?
And the only option for government is to either leave the job, though someone else will probably take it?

I guess they could roleplay a strike or something like that, but they can't really force the president into doing anything.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski
I'm questioning this UI choice. We have 4 different UI themes throughout the gamemode, and they all don't fit together.
(01-03-2019, 08:26 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Good update, but couple questions about high tax raids.

If any group has more than 20%, does it mean a raid is valid?
Since can't the president just put the max tax on government jobs and keep it below 20% for citizens to avoid any raids and get max profit?
And the only option for government is to either leave the job, though someone else will probably take it?

I guess they could roleplay a strike or something like that, but they can't really force the president into doing anything.

The president may only be raided if the citizen tax is above 20%, so yes, the President could set the two others to 40% without getting raided, but should expect that his government employees would not be happy with him, which could end in a strike or likewise.
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
The following 2 users Like Ivan Headshotski's post:
  • Jessixa, General Rickets
Great updates, the only problem I have is the taxi system as it seems unnecessary to me as it should just be simple to pay the taxi driver after the journey rather than having a system, you don't have to use of course, where the passenger has a GUI that's not necessary in my opinion.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski
Interesting additions

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski
Is there any way to change pricing on the taxi fare? Isn't it a bit stupid if there's a fixed price for everyone, considering every person offers a different level of service.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • juicyorange, Ivan Headshotski
Although overall the update is fantastic the taxi fare one is not thought out.

Have you measured the average distance traveled in 10 seconds in a taxi?
Have you taken into consideration that some taxi drivers may want a higher fare than 100$? (to start)
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski
The taxi fare features was taken from an approved suggestion and only modified slightly. It can easily be changed so the chaffeur can set the initial fare and the parameters for the increase in the fare. Right now it's defaulted 100$ initial and 2$ per second plus 50$ per mile.
The following 2 users Like Ivan Headshotski's post:
  • juicyorange, Bobby
(01-03-2019, 10:21 AM)juicyorange Wrote: Have you measured the average distance traveled in 10 seconds in a taxi?

No. It checks the speed of the car every second in mph, divides it by 3600, so it's in miles per second, and then multiplies it by 50, the fare increase per mile. Then it adds that, plus the 2$ per second, to the fare.
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Headshotski's post:
  • juicyorange