A few updates!
Hello FL!

Here is a thread covering a few updates I have made recently! A quick overview:

- New Tax system
- /taxifare command
- Clan-access to vehicles
- A quiz system for events hosted by me!

New Tax System

I have updated the tax system so you are now able to set the tax for three different groups, instead of one. These groups are: Law enforcement, citizens with government passes, and everyone else. You set it by writing /tax when you are President, and the following panel will show:

[Image: 4uDyOtk.jpg]

Slide the bars to set the desired amount, or click on the amount on the right and write what you want. Afterwards, click on "Set Tax" and it will set the tax for everyone!

Taxifare

I have added so a taxi driver can charge their customers by using /taxifare. To start the fare, the driver types in "/taxifare start". This will bring up a screen for ALL passengers in the cab:

[Image: oHxBadl.jpg]

The passenger that presses "Yes" first, will be the one paying for the ride. During the ride, it will update you every ten seconds with how much the ride will cost you so far:

[Image: I43Rvdu.jpg]

When the drive is over, the driver can end the fare by typing "/taxifare stop", which will bring up the following screen for the passenger:

[Image: wT8wfi5.jpg]

At any given time, the driver can choose to reset the fare by doing "/taxifare reset". If this is typed in, the driver has to start all over, and it will not save whatever the passenger owes him/her. Only use it if the passenger refuses to pay you and runs off.

Vehicle clan access

You can now give your clan members access to your vehicle! To do so, hit F2 while looking at your vehicle, go to Options and click the "Toggle access to clan members" button to activate it, and hit it again to deactivate it.

[Image: dy0cVfe.jpg]

Quiz system for events

I have created a system that will allow me to host quiz events! For now it is restricted to the event server, and the majority of the commands with it is reserved for me. The following commands can be used by users who wish to join or exit the quiz: "/quiz enter" and "/quiz exit". Participants will have 20 seconds to answer each question, and then 20 seconds before the next question arrives. Here are a few screenshots of how it looks:

[Image: S7yG3yo.jpg]
The question itself with three options. You press the one you think is correct.

[Image: mErSEve.jpg]
[Image: yM9vxhq.jpg]
You will receive a notification if your answer was correct or incorrect.

[Image: Z1NAyCR.jpg]
Once the last question has been answered, I will write out how many points everyone got, and find the winner.

That was all for now! I hope you all had a great christmas and New Years Eve! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy these updates as much as I enjoyed making them!

Credits:
Ivan Headshotski - Making the updates
Arny - Testing and bugfixing
CodedBrain - Testing and bugfixing
Sparx - Testing and smelling
Sentinel - Testing
Weecow - Testing
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
Nice updates!
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski
Well Done! Keep it up.