SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35972236

BanID: 81640

Ban Reason
BRA (91005) - RapeRP

Staff Member: [FL] Captain Barry

Involved users
Julern

Why should you be unbanned?
The situation wasn't meant to be sexual. Also during the situation he didn't say anything if something was said during the situation that oh im uncomfortable, stop, don't do it, etc... But saying nothing and then after walking away while having a bit of weird laugh i don't see the reason for his PR nor why it was accepted as it has such little evidence and nothing was asked from counterpart aka me who did it. Yes it seems wrong i get it, but sexual? no how? cause it included someones butt? Also it wasn't gore only thing done was /me's only act used was hands up cause i held my gun. From my standpoint for this PR i only see it because he was salty i didn't give him a big/medium pocket cause he needed "space".
I Agree, way to stupid of me to PR You for This, I Didn't PR You because you didn't give me big pockets for space lol, i was bored, but 30 days for this is to harsh and i didn't say anything during the thing no. Please Approve This UBR.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Hello.
If you do indeed no longer see Chumps' actions against you as malicious then I am willing to expire this ban.
I concur with the opinion that 30 days is way too harsh of a punishment for this.

DO NOT do this again.

Approved.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]