Clan Model Implementation
Title of Suggestion: Clan Model Implementation

Description: 

Add the ability for official clans or clans in general, when they meet a criteria set by the staff team, to use and distribute clan models throughout their clan. These models will be made/customized/created for the clan by the clan owners or through their own means. I believe in my last suggestion that my previous point was misunderstood. If a clan wants access to clan models they would have to go through an application process and would have to present their own complete models to a developer for addition, all the developers at fearless would have to do is add the model to the server. I've had this tested and it takes under 5 minutes. 

TLDR:  If you want models you get them made and customized yourself developers will not do this for you. There will be an application process and it will be decided by the clan officer who is appointed at the time.

Why?

Although the amount of skins available on the game mode is getting better there are still cases where clans are unable to find models suitable for their RP. If they wish to get their own models created and added it would allow them to improve their own RP within the clan and with interactions with others.

At this moment in time clans get nothing special at-all. They can write up a forum post but that is about as unique as it gets. With the addition of clan models, clans are able to be unique and when doing clanRP are able to use a model that nobody else has access to. All clans would also have the ability to get clan models. Please take anything said in this suggestion with a grain of salt, requirements could be removed/lowered prices could not even be implemented!

If you feel negatively against this suggestion please say why so we can improve this suggestion. This suggestion also would be very simple to do, the models have already been made and there are thousands that can possibly be made. Only a few models would need to be implemented so content would be low while quality would be high!

The following 6 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Zona, Wolven, Dimitris, don, Dragnort_, Lewwings
+support
+support
+Support
[Image: clvck9d.png]
+Support
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
+support
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
+Support

GHOSTK1LL3R himself a few years back suggested clan models which in this current state, wouldn't be a bad choice. It will massively improve ClanRP (if you think otherwise, inform me) as not much clan RP is going on and new models might push people to do more clan-based roleplay.

If it were me, make it so only active/Official clans get these models, therefore, people can't just make a clan to have a model, they have to earn it.
Wolven

+Support

Would make clans more visible and relevant
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
There is a limited amount of good player models that would fit in with city rp on the workshop. So limiting them to a specific group of people would make it harder to models in the future for us to add for everyone to use. Also there is a lack of clan roleplay that isn't just sitting in a base and shooting people so why should you get a custom model just to do that, when other do proper role play and could use a custom model to improve it.

Also developers would still have to check the player models from any mistakes, anything malicious, make sure hit boxes work, add it to the server files and test it, make a system to only allow specific clans to use and put it in an add-on file. What makes you think that a developer would want to do that when the end result is something they can't even use.

I do believe that there should be perks and stuff to make clan rp more appealing, but this is not the right one.

-support

Someone suggested arm bands a while ago, I think that would be better, every one on the server could use it, maybe with some requirements, but you would be able to add and image or logo and change the colour to the band to make it stand out for your clan. You could use use it to show ranks with out having to have lots of different player models, which would probably not be allowed.
The following 5 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Yonno, Luna, General Rickets, Lewwings, Denn1s
+Support

It's a duplicate suggestion that's been approved a few times but never implemented. the clan world need some updates to give it some life.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Weezy_