מרכבה
Reported User(s): מרכבה

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18519180

Date & Time (GMT): 28/12/18 @ 20:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
I just joined the server, and saw that the VP spot was open. Hoping to make some good cash, I picked the spot. I spawned, put on my fancy suit and walked towards the elevator. Not even 5 minutes later I was wating for the elevator, while all of a sudden I get demoted. I pm the president asking why he demoted me. The reason he stated was: 'Read the rules, demotions are to be handled in game. I said nobody change the tax, and you changed it. Goodbye.' As the video shows, I never changed the taxes and therefore never should,ve been demoted out of nowhere. If the VP before me changed the taxes, then I could understand the confusion. But then again, it's his responsibility to check who did what.

Signed,

Kek

Evidence
Hello.
Do you have evidence to back up the statement you made about his response? As it can not be seen in the video.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(12-29-2018, 05:43 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hello.
Do you have evidence to back up the statement you made about his response? As it can not be seen in the video.

I added the screenshot with this reply. Thanks for looking into this.[Image: bAbstVR.jpg]
I have checked the logs also and this is indeed the case.

Approved.
Thank you for your report.

https://youtu.be/FXPKJUE86d0
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]