Make the Police suffer loss
(01-01-2019, 05:47 PM)bitchass Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 11:50 AM)Equinox Wrote: About 2 months ago I made suggestion that everytime you resupply at locker you have to pay for everything, but only 15%-25% of the price (pistols and basic equipment are free for police) but it got denied.

Well if this became a thing, you should also be rewarded for being an officer/SRU, right now you get about 400 in salary. But if you should have to pay for your equipment it would almost make it impossible to "make money" or at least not make it a money drain to be an officer/SRU.

Or you could just equip pistols?
(01-03-2019, 01:25 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 10:28 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: -Support

As PhantomSolaris said, the balance between cops and crooks are balanced at the moment. We both have equal firepower. Being a criminal, you risk the possibility of losing your belongings. Being part of the Police Department, you are issued with weapons.

In my opinion the firepower is not balanced, try playing Criminal and getting lasered by a P90 its not fun. Cops have no regard for their life anymore and rush in. One way we could stop this reckless and bad play, is by making a small fee when resupplying (as it costs the Gov money irl) and it makes both criminal and gov drop the weapons that they have equipped.

When I used the P90 it shot like a laser but didn't exactly do that much damage versus someone with a galil.  I can't speak for everyone when I say this but during raids the only time I fear less about my life is if I'm an SRU with a riot shield out.

NLR ain't no joke - It's not fun having to wait 10 minutes before you can get your vehicle back.  That in itself makes a few people more wary of their rushing.

Besides, I've seen plenty of criminals happily rush out with a semi-auto shotgun and blast the hell out of government.  Baring in mind that their position is fortified while we're out in the open getting shot from all angles.  Not to mention these new chainsaws that ya'll have...that shit is terrifying.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 2 users Like PhantomSolaris's post:
  • Zona, TASSIA
-support, the loss many of us already suffer is the loss of our mental health, idk what the situation is now but when I played, hoards of criminals would raid the nexus every 5 minutes really annoying everyone and ruining the game so having to lose more is just a pisstake really.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • PhantomSolaris
(01-03-2019, 02:29 PM)PhantomSolaris Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 10:28 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: snip
snip

When I used the P90 it shot like a laser but didn't exactly do that much damage versus someone with a galil.  I can't speak for everyone when I say this but during raids the only time I fear less about my life is if I'm an SRU with a riot shield out.

NLR ain't no joke - It's not fun having to wait 10 minutes before you can get your vehicle back.  That in itself makes a few people more wary of their rushing.

Besides, I've seen plenty of criminals happily rush out with a semi-auto shotgun and blast the hell out of government.  Baring in mind that their position is fortified while we're out in the open getting shot from all angles.  Not to mention these new chainsaws that ya'll have...that shit is terrifying.

-Support

Basically state it here
[Image: clvck9d.png]
+support cops should drop guns on there death however this would be too over powered as every single aggressive role player would have about 100 M4s, so they should add a system in where cops have to pay for there equipment and the wealthier cops would be able to purchase M4s whereas the new cops would opt for a UMP or something of the sort.

Either way cops should drop some sort of weapon for civilians as there is no incentive to winning nexus raids.

However I’m pretty sure this will get denied as the staff team or the server itself is to up there ass too do anything about it because they believe the current system is magnificent that it isn’t.

Sorry for my spelling, I’m on my phone.
(01-03-2019, 02:29 PM)PhantomSolaris Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 10:28 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: -Support

As PhantomSolaris said, the balance between cops and crooks are balanced at the moment. We both have equal firepower. Being a criminal, you risk the possibility of losing your belongings. Being part of the Police Department, you are issued with weapons.

In my opinion the firepower is not balanced, try playing Criminal and getting lasered by a P90 its not fun. Cops have no regard for their life anymore and rush in. One way we could stop this reckless and bad play, is by making a small fee when resupplying (as it costs the Gov money irl) and it makes both criminal and gov drop the weapons that they have equipped.

Let’s be honest if you believe that the fire power is balanced your brain has been fried. Cops receive free AWPS and free M3s which are both stupidly powerful guns that would cost a normal criminal a lot of money.

Now don’t even get me started with the P90 that gun surely has to be one of the most over powered guns in the game. There is no skill recoil, it is ridiculous the P90 should either be removed or nerfed.

Cops have no regard for dying atleast most don’t. They will rush you even if they know they’re in the disadvantaged position that makes it really hard if you’re a small group of criminals.

Once again sorry for my spelling on my phone.
(01-04-2019, 03:24 PM)JoshZ Wrote: +support cops should drop guns on there death however this would be too over powered as every single aggressive role player would have about 100 M4s, so they should add a system in where cops have to pay for there equipment and the wealthier cops would be able to purchase M4s whereas the new cops would opt for a UMP or something of the sort.

Either way cops should drop some sort of weapon for civilians as there is no incentive to winning nexus raids.

However I’m pretty sure this will get denied as the staff team or the server itself is to up there ass too do anything about it because they believe the current system is magnificent that it isn’t.

or maybe it will be denied cause it's a shit idea

how about you let all cops use automatic shotguns and galils or ak47's

cause that's what everyone else uses. the m4 doesn't compare and niether does the p90.
(01-04-2019, 03:46 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 03:24 PM)JoshZ Wrote: +support cops should drop guns on there death however this would be too over powered as every single aggressive role player would have about 100 M4s, so they should add a system in where cops have to pay for there equipment and the wealthier cops would be able to purchase M4s whereas the new cops would opt for a UMP or something of the sort.

cause that's what everyone else uses. the m4 doesn't compare and niether does the p90.

ngl if you think the P90 doesn’t compare to the guns that criminals use you must be really shit.
how about police dropps a kevlar and m4? atleast we aggresive rp'ers loose and use so much money. maybe get us some m4's be killing police and stuff, much more realistic so yeah +support
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(01-04-2019, 04:00 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 03:46 PM)juicyorange Wrote:

ngl if you think the P90 doesn’t compare to the guns that criminals use you must be really shit.
it doesn't compare. if you suggested that police should buy weapons then let them buy everything.
automatic shotguns, galils and ak's, molotovs, everything. then the fight will be so much more fair.

oh right, it makes no sense... that's right.