Rescue Suburban
+Support

But why the unmarked one. They seem to have markings on in real life and an additional lighbar would only be safer when driving fast for first response. Would be nice to also see custom skins for the vehicle for fire and ems l.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Zona
+support
will be really great
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:77252893&b=7]
(12-31-2018, 12:53 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: +Support

But why the unmarked one. They seem to have markings on in real life and an additional lighbar would only be safer when driving fast for first response. Would be nice to also see custom skins for the vehicle for fire and ems l.

Yeah, that's a good point, but at this time we don't have any kind of Fire Dept. or EMS liveries for the Suburban (I'll make another suggestion for that);
I chose the Unmarked version because it's easier to convert into a Fire/EMS SUV, you don't need to worry about removing the police skin and etc, also because it doesn't have lamps and the bullbar (if you notice, the vast majority of Fire/EMS SUVs come without those accessories).
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
+Support
I personally dislike the ambulance model and driving it. Adding the suburban may make me play the job in future. But I don’t think this should be accessible to the firefighters in my opinion due to that typically you would see firefighters responding to calls in a fire engine.
[Image: UZ60RFY.gif]
(12-31-2018, 01:33 PM)Purpp Wrote: +Support
I personally dislike the ambulance model and driving it. Adding the suburban may make me play the job in future. But I don’t think this should be accessible to the firefighters in my opinion due to that typically you would see firefighters responding to calls in a fire engine.

Yeah, but there's always some kind of supervisor on scene, so i think that the SUV fits the Firefighter class.
You could encounter a Battalion Chief on scene or whatnot.
The following 1 user Likes TheRealBellick's post:
  • Sinclare
+Support, Extends rp possibilites for the jobs.
"Why so serious?"
[img=150x75][Image: Joker-pic.jpg] [/img]
+Support

Love this idea, I think we should also maybe look for some sort of ambulance, rescue or fire skin for the Suburban though and not just have it unmarked constantly.
+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(01-02-2019, 10:17 AM)DVN Wrote: +Support

Love this idea, I think we should also maybe look for some sort of ambulance, rescue or fire skin for the Suburban though and not just have it unmarked constantly.
Yeah, I absolutely agree with you, gonna make that suggestion.
+Support
[Image: unknown.png]