[FL:RP]MrMaaze
Reported User(s): [FL:RP]MrMaaze

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127251248

Date & Time (GMT): 26/12/18 @ 15:35 GMT

Summary of the incident
I accidentally left my SWAT van unlocked when shooting at armed people across the road, MrMaaze got in and drove up to me telling me I shouldn't have left it unlocked.  I continuously told him to get out which he refused (understandable, I was beside truck so fearRP doesn't apply.)

I then got in the back of the truck, continuing to order him out and telling him I was in the back.  He kept refusing, saying there's a bullet proof door between us and that it's not fearRP.  He then drove off, stealing my van entirely.

You can't hear my voice due to a voicechanger changing my mic, so settings were off.  But you can hear his response, denying fearRP.

Dragnort was also around, trying to get him out.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qZJBMB4a68
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
I was near the street as well. I dont have evidence of this but later on I did jump into the back as well later on and he just ignored it.

-Removed by Steven8ken
INVOLVED

I was in a call with Dragnort and Phantom and was an S.R.U. unit as well.

I saw Dragnort jumping into the vehicle too, he exited the vehicle at empire hotels. I kept chasing him, we drove to the lake where he made a U-turn and then I lost him out of sight. I knew he didn't drove further down to outer BP otherwise I would've seen the big van, so I made a U-turn back to Nightingale road. 

When I was driving to Nightingale road I heard a big explosion, arriving at Nightingale road I see a car crashed, I assumed he rammed it with the van. A few metres away, I see the van stopped, crashed into a tree. I see MrMaaze jumping out of the vehicle, trying to run away but he stopped and surrendered. After that I cuffed him, he said something which I couldn't hear good enough because of the music that was playing in the call (Rhythm).

So I don't know why he did it but all that I know is that you are not allowed to steal vehicles from Main street/ the city.

Also with 643 hours, he should know that.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Hello.
The door in the back is not actually bulletproof and is the weakspot of the SWAT van. It is the only spot you can shoot the driver or in this case, put them under fearRP.
Personally I feel this is common knowledge, however you may not have known this so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and not hand out a ban.

Approved.
Thank you for your report.

https://youtu.be/FXPKJUE86d0
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]