BAN REQUEST ZERO SUPPORT - EPIC fail mayor.
(01-24-2012, 03:37 PM)Interknet Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 03:32 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 02:46 PM)Interknet Wrote: Well. I was not there, but from what I see is;

1. The SS (You posting the ban request) was not even protecting the mayor, since you were in your car at BK, which shows you were coming back from somewhere out of the city, and as a result, not doing your job.

2. I cannot see a single image that shows ZeroSupport as a CITIZEN.

3. SkyDragon looks like the one who should be having the ban request posted against in this situation.

4. Lovely how theres no pictures of the scoreboard. Would have showed what was REALLY happening.

So in my opinion, I wouldn't ban anyone. Every person on the server RDMs at a certain point in the day. It seems to happen around 8pm GMT which gets annoying as hell. Plus, as president, maybe Zero was trying to prevent all the RDMing that was going on? SkyDragon was RDMing I see on one of the pictures.

To be honest, you sound like you're wanting to ban ZeroSupport specifically out of hatred for him in general, and just found a reason (or trying to, which you kind of failed at) to ban him.

Meh.

Partly true. However I dont "hate" him. I just posted my evidnece to a ban request on the fourms. And in my screenshot i was next to the president in his office when I was demoted.That SS you saw could be anyone and/or could be on orders to assist police, raid contra farm, etc. While a SS's job is to guard the president it is also other things aswell. Consider it like a SWAT / President bodyguard sort of thing. As for the screenshot of the scoreboard. I assume they might have one as that's the best argument they come back with.

Um. Right. You were at BK, and you even said in another post about protecting the CITY, which isn't your job. It was you next to BK, not someone else. ...

Also, your first two pictures have no relevance. :z
Also, when you post a ban request about someone, use pictures that include him, rather than ones that don't even have relevancy to Zero. Like the random props on the floor, that comment the guy made "THEY KILLED THE MAYOR YOU SUCK freaking ***", and the console of all those steam ids.

Um I never said anything about protecting the city that was Dani you moron. so i was not next to BK. Check the fourms before posting, might make you look less like a derp.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BAN REQUEST ZERO SUPPORT - EPIC fail mayor. - by DJ_slapaho - 01-25-2012, 03:56 PM