Rainbow Dash Offensive Language
REMOVED.
Right he admited to DDoS but i had a word with Temar about it and he was very insultive at the time i will post the pictures anyway, but its still threats and im not sure if we all read it wrong or even if he was hacked

http://steamcommunity.com/id/noxi/screen...tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/id/noxi/screen...tab=public - He was insulting, pings did raise it at the time but i think he would of canceled the attack after i told him he wont last long when he gets noticed
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

LOL! I just can say lol to all of you guys saying...
I dont know even how to ddos or some attack stuff.
I dont even use a Antivirus im so lazy to setup about those stuff.
look that day i was so mad at those cdmer taxidrivers and proppushers on v33x.
And you mr! Who the guy says i used an illegal word.You proppushed me NLRed 2 times and tried to steal and lie.I called an admin over there.Coffee was online there he said ok.
So.If admins are gonna ban me for just saying f****t word. Just do it.People and you always use f**k on the OOC channel.And that guy sweared me bunch ton! I had the screenies then i couldnt upload.Can i find them if i didnt uploaded but i took them before...
Last word.I dont hate gay people and i show respect to them.I got alot of gay friends in reallife.Its just a saying that use in a fight or something.

I HATE DDOSERS AND ANY OTHER PEOPLE OK? YOU CAN CALL THE POLICE AND GIVE MY STEAM ID AND CHECK EVERYTHING BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DDOS EVEN.SO PLEASE STOP BLAMING FOR ME ONLY I JUST SAID HAHAAHA SERVER IS GETTING DDOSED.../caps didnt noticed.
What are you talking about?
I was the person he insulted. I didn't find it very offensive because I am aware of rainbows massive immaturity . However, I do think it is a sickening word.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player, was found breaking rule 3. Do not insult players or Admins. .
Suspension will be applied for 2 Hours.

ForceGhost
Community Relations Team
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]