Police utility belt
Title of Suggestion: Police utility belt

Description
Below

Why?
Just like the weapons go onto your back or a pistol to your side.

I think it would be nice to see a utility belt on the police models which shows the handcuffs, pistol etc.

Then the radio clipped on the top pocket on the shirt.

Just like any standard US cop.

I would also like to a different style of hat, for example like a sheriff style hat.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(12-26-2018, 02:06 AM)perqe Wrote: I would also like to a different style of hat, for example like a sheriff style hat.

+Support, maybe putting the different hats/models behind an RPP restriction or as some kind of reward (if the achievement system gets implemented)
+support
I’m still obsessed with all the police stuff these days and anything I find useful and makes cops the most op dudes in the game then I’ve got to give my +support. I think the sheriff hat suggestion is something which may have been considered in the past and it adapts a huge part of the server since a lot of the server prefer police RP as it’s the only thing you’d mostly enjoy.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
+support
+Support would bring some nice realism.
(12-26-2018, 09:48 AM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: I’m still obsessed with all the police stuff these days and anything I find useful and makes cops the most op dudes in the game then I’ve got to give my +support. I think the sheriff hat suggestion is something which may have been considered in the past and it adapts a huge part of the server since a lot of the server prefer police RP as it’s the only thing you’d mostly enjoy.

thanks for the detailed response.

Only adds to what ive said and i cant agree more.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
+ Support
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
+support
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]