BanID: N/A

Ban Reason
Posting NSFW in general

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
dont really know

Why should you be unbanned?
This is a UBR for discord.

I was banned for posting a nsfw in general. There is about 5 or something text chats on FL discord, so tbh i struggle to keep up with whats what, and i didnt know discord had rules. I just thought people used common sense, respect others on there and thats that.

When i was unbanned i wasnt told to read any discord rules and it is this reason i didnt know there was discord rules.

I would like to add i was nerfed for doing posting nsfw in general chat. I thin this is a worthy punishment. But then other people started to post on my behalf but just making utter crap up, and then to no shock Awestruck proceeded to just ban me. Not even talk about it.

I didnt harm anyone i posted a gif in general with no intent to break rules or harm anyone. The gif didnt pop up and you had to click the link to see it so no one forced to see it, so in my opinion awestruck could have just gotten me to delete it and it would have been that. However, he has his ways of dealing with things and you have to respect that.

I would just like to be able to go on discord and communicate with others, as im taking the community seriously now as my stats and behaviour will prove.

Kind regards,

perqe
From your previous Unban Request, you told me that you understood the reasoning for your ban. Let me re-quote what I had said.
Awestruck Wrote:I first nerfed you to avoid you posting anything else, thus giving me time to ban you. The ban reason being the following:
Posting NSFW content in General chat. Doesn't learn his lesson with a nerf ever.
The ban was never for people posting on your apparent behalf.
Reference - https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90856

After some confusion, you then told me you understand the ban reason.

Perqe Wrote:Well its just funny and such a coincidence, you only banned me exactly when people started speaking on behalf of me even tho it was bollocks, but fair enough now you have explained it i understand more just thin a ban is a little over the top.

You are responsible for reading the rules. They are on the side under a category called Important. No-one else is to blame.
16. Do not link or otherwise display any explicit material in any of the text channels.

Just to re-iterate, the people posting on your behalf has nothing to do with the ban.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-23-2018, 01:46 PM)Awestruck Wrote: From your previous Unban Request, you told me that you understood the reasoning for your ban. Let me re-quote what I had said.
Awestruck Wrote:I first nerfed you to avoid you posting anything else, thus giving me time to ban you. The ban reason being the following:
Posting NSFW content in General chat. Doesn't learn his lesson with a nerf ever.
The ban was never for people posting on your apparent behalf.

After some confusion, you then told me you understand the ban reason.

Perqe Wrote:Well its just funny and such a coincidence, you only banned me exactly when people started speaking on behalf of me even tho it was bollocks, but fair enough now you have explained it i understand more just thin a ban is a little over the top.

You are responsible for reading the rules. They are on the side under a category called Important. No-one else is to blame.
16. Do not link or otherwise display any explicit material in any of the text channels.

Just to re-iterate, the people posting on your behalf has nothing to do with the ban.

Yes i understand, however, i dont think a ban is fair. This mistake and moment of dismay has caused me to not be able to speak to the community and my friends when they use the discord.

I understood what you said to end the discussion between us two maturely. This is me asking for you to just forgive me and drop it, i have not directed anything to you or targeted you or even anyone. I simply made a mistake which harmed no one. So i dont see why the punishment is so severe.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Just to add onto this, you have unbanned someone who had actually insulted you personally, yet im still banned so obviously if i stay banned its clear to see you have a problem with me for whatever reason
perqe
Donator

10 days have passed.
perqe
Donator

??

I dont understand how this hasnt been approved?
perqe
Donator

Approved as per UBR rules.