Problem with health
If there are no doctors/paramedics online and i have no medi-packs and no one is willing to sell me one, what should i do when im on say, 10 hp and cant see anything?

I thought the best way to deal with it was to just go somewere quiet and drop an oven on my head but seeing that ive got a ban for this i dont know what else to do?

I've asked and admin before in the unban section all he replied was 'It's not us to think what you could have roleplayed or done'. (ty for the help
-.- )

-KnoX

(apologies if its in wrong section, didnt know were else to put it)
Roleplay being seriously injured. Some passersby might come to your aid.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
How can they help me regen health if they have no medi kits then? because thats whats going to give me my health back when it comes down to it... And surely asking someone to switch jobs so i can buy stuff is not rp.
Many people in the server will have med kits on them.
And if none are willing to part with their own medi kits? even if i offer payment?
Then you're screwed.
'Then your skrewed'

Sorry if you take any offence, but all uve done is said exactly what the other admin said, You have also avoided the fact that 'if no one has a medi-kit what do or no one is willing to part with their own, what do i do then' bit that i said,
this doesent help at all.

-KnoX
Well what do you expect us to say? Grow a purple mullet and turn into a llama? There's not much you can do if nobody is willing to help you in your nearly-dead state.
Well seeing as i got banned for it yes a do expect you to have an answer. All i can do is kill myself? Would u rather me kill myself by throwing myself infront of a car, or quietly go to a secluded place and drop a prop on my head.
Spawning an oven and dropping it on yourself in an effort to kill yourself is not roleplay. The whole point of roleplay is to be creative and imaginitive. Use your current situation to your advantage.