[APPROVED] Unpleased....
Your name: Xero

Your SteamID: -

Reason ban:
Ok this has set the standard in the worst bans ever... Im a rebel in the city centre, cops running around shooting people, I get an M4 out with 3 boxes of ammo ready, I shot at the door, happen to kill a rebel and BANNED, how is self defence breaking the rules??? Whichever admin did that just set a standard of admins which does not reflect the best qualities of such a great server. Im sorry for all admins not involved in this but not only was it unfair, it put the server in a dishonour... I do hope this will never happen again...

No disrespect to the server in general! only possibly to that particular insident unless i get told a very good reason for this ban.

I lost 1 M4, 1&1/2 ammo rifle boxes, 5 drug labs, 2 printers and 30mins of money making ontop of them...

Not pleased in the slightest. Skeptical
Xero

Time: 9:30 ?

Why we should unban you:
I am a good RP'er. I am no minge (anymore) as people so generously say i am and i cant then argue back, i provide good rp situations and hav played for a long time, its a shame to see this happen really.
lol, how many unban threads have you made already ?
Signature too big...
(10-11-2010, 08:42 PM)barrelroll Wrote: lol, how many unban threads have you made already ?

This happens to be the 3rd, all seem to be easilly avoid through convosation, but nope. I may come of as disrespectful, but I am not best amused right now. Skeptical
1: for accidental suicide.
2: cant remember.
3: Now this... Defending myself from cops and a rebel with crowbar.... seriously!
Now you said you shot a Rebel, and you were a Rebel, am I correct?
If so, then you broke Rule 3 of the Maifa/Rebels Rules.

Quote:3. Do not kill any of your own team, doing so will result in a blacklist in that job and also a 30 min ban.

If you were the leader you could have demoted him for trying to kill you. If not you should have told the leader to demote him or if He WAS the leader, tell a admin.

And for the cops, well I have no idea. I wasn't on so I don't know what went down.

P.S. You seem get banned a lot lately, Just pointing that out Tounge
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(10-11-2010, 08:40 PM)Xero Wrote: Im a rebel in the city centre
I shot at the door, happen to kill a rebel

The problem here is, when you are a rebel, u can't attack/kill/raid fellow rebels, because otherwise it would be failrp.
Signature too big...
(10-12-2010, 05:31 AM)barrelroll Wrote:
(10-11-2010, 08:40 PM)Xero Wrote: Im a rebel in the city centre
I shot at the door, happen to kill a rebel

The problem here is, when you are a rebel, u can't attack/kill/raid fellow rebels, because otherwise it would be failrp.

Ok that came out differently than i thought, I happend to kill a rebel. It was no way near intentional, I was getting lag spikes as i normally do when shooting rifles and was killing a cop through the door in which a rebel was caught in the crossfire.
So if admins can start randomly shooting citizens etc then they break more rules than i did when defending myself!
(So that may be an issue but the bans been over 11 hours)

This should not be counted as a ban due to it being pointless and out of nowhere. I usually think to myself, "oh dear they might ban me for that", not this time at all, it was random and just set a standard of the admins which I dont want to believe right now, and I am pretty sure which admin it is in which case dishonoured them hugely.
You killed one of your own teammembers trough a door, but after that you didn't said: Sorry, that was an accident. No, you said nothing.

[13:17:14]Xero killed [FL:RP] Mushroom Man using player
[13:17:18][FL:RP] Mushroom Man: //wtf xero
[13:17:28]Xero: // STOP SHOOTING ME!
[13:17:29](ADMIN) [FL] s.J. banned Xero for 1440 minute(s) (RDM, Minge)

This looks more like a war between 2 players, than an accident.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-12-2010, 10:28 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: You killed one of your own teammembers trough a door, but after that you didn't said: Sorry, that was an accident. No, you said nothing.

[13:17:29](ADMIN) [FL] s.J. banned Xero for 1440 minute(s) (RDM, Minge) <--- Excuse me? RDM.... No! retaliation. Minge??? Yeh w/e SJ.

Look at the timing?!?! 10 seconds after realizing i shot and killed a team mate, i say stop shooting me then ban. SJ has lived up to my expectations of him of using the words minge, he has it out for me so i am not shocked in the slightest that it was him, more appalled. This is why I am incredibly grateful Fallen, Killjoy and Nudel are on the servers and they act as admins should.

No disrespect SJ but that was out of order in my opinion, and i would take pleasure in reading into your view of this if up for a convocation.
And if any other admin would say they would give me a 1 day ban for an accidental kill in choas caused from admins testing out new models/weapons (which was very very fun to do, and fallen doing the falling tower event xD bravo) - if not I will most likely end up starting a report as I have been meaning too recently.

TY for comments.
Xero
(10-12-2010, 10:28 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: You killed one of your own teammembers trough a door, but after that you didn't said: Sorry, that was an accident. No, you said nothing.

[13:17:29](ADMIN) [FL] s.J. banned Xero for 1440 minute(s) (RDM, Minge)

I happened to be noclipping around and out of the blue I saw Xerox shooting around at everything his teammate came in and he got shot(an accident he says, I think otherwise I saw teammate sprinting in and then he even runs around a bit but he still keeps his aim locked at his teammate) I saw him shooting at cops and he actually even hit me.
now if you raid you raid with a reason ?
What was yours ?
I just saw you randomly running into Giga and shooting a m4 around.
Also I ban by the day I RARELY ban less than a day.
It's nothing personal, the time of the ban is 1440 minutes.

PS: I have a lot of bad personal experiences with Xero he realy is a minge imo, but that doesnt have an influence on
-Signature removed-
(10-12-2010, 04:15 PM)s.J. Wrote: PS: I have a lot of bad personal experiences with Xero he realy is a minge imo, but that doesnt have an influence on

Just outta interest - why do you not let past history influence your bans?

I don't really know Xero - so i dont mean with him, but in general?

If you see a player constantly RDMing everytime they're on, or breaking NLR etc. The bans should get longer every time it happens, based on their history.