Pollux burns out
Hello Fearless,

Firstly, I’d like to apologise for all the heated arguments I've had during my time here. When I first got Contributor, I would’ve never guessed I would ever be writing a goodbye thread now. I would’ve not even guessed it a day before my demotion, but I guess here we are.

As many of you know I was demoted from the role of Developer. I was demoted after my involvement in getting the Contributor team to join the development strike. While I wasn’t a developer for too long, the journey has been great. I’ve met many people, some of those who I am now close friends with. I managed to release many updates which were (generally) well received and added hundreds of changelog entries in just a few months. Fearless gave me a platform for me to further increase my skills and it has helped me quite a bit. I loved developing for you all and I hope you guys liked me as a developer. I always tried to as approachable and open as possible and i’m glad some of you saw that.

I’m going to however announce my almost complete departure from Fearless due to how toxic it can be at times. While I did generally enjoy my time here, it was also quite frustrating too at times. I wasn’t perfect either, but some of the team channels were extremely toxic places at times and in the end it was just all extremely de-motivating. I am however glad to hear that this is improving. To the current Contributors and Developers, you guys have been amazing during my time here. You guys are doing so much work for nothing in return and you deserve so much better. You’ve pretty much had my back during everything, thank you.

I can’t forget some of the good times I’ve had here, from my time here in 2012 i’ve had so many good memories. It’s honestly just a shame the end has been this way, sometimes it's way too easy to just focus on just the negative and completely ignore the positive. I won’t forget the times I hosted mini-events with the teacher team, the hours I spent building fancy nexus defences, the days I spent improving the server for you guys and when we set up a contraband stealing business at factory back on V2D (that was honestly some of the most fun i’ve ever had on FL, please bring back stealing contraband) I think sometimes it's way too easy to just focus on just the negative and completely ignore the positive.

Here’s a bunch of random stuff I found when clearing up my screenshot folders today. They pretty much represent some of the best times I've had on the server and it's just something I found nice as it reminds me of the "good times".

[spoiler=”Fun with the teacher team”]
[Image: LOnP34H.jpg]

[Image: lTkD2VV.jpg]

[Image: rq7CTMO.jpg]

[Image: XbvHZl0.jpg]

And then we made V2

[Image: MywoKgp.jpg]

[Image: xxjhZFF.jpg]

[Image: yQc1sHT.jpg]

Mini-events were also a ton of fun
[Image: m4KjR7N.png]

[Image: 8J2s2ly.png]

[Image: kjOaoW6.png]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=”Random Screenshots”]

[Image: FF9708CDE03E58192B0374E4598EBF93A2124A09]
[Image: 14274E4E228278F344490456FCEC45B6C548A1E2]
[Image: 5225C5DAA369AD618E2A44AA9013DF38E3AFD703]
[Image: 2ABCAD8FCE6FA9345DB0EC456AF9A07E61D649C8]
[Image: D0750F43EA45430C5EDA507AE8D122506F95DF46]
[Image: acyooJq.jpg]

[Image: fWld7LN.jpg]

[Image: iQINtlA.jpg]

[Image: 2Dl56nY.jpg]

[Image: dd7bsDl.jpg]

[Image: oYH3V0M.jpg]

[Image: cRT7GZq.png]

[Image: NVpNg6J.jpg]

[Image: ejvkiGi.png]

[Image: Fz6pxL0.png]

[Image: NvP0dNA.jpg]

[Image: FobttyT.jpg]

[Image: cFD5DEE.jpg]

[Image: yPaJhXz.jpg]

[Image: bQUH7q9.jpg]

[Image: M5kmh8O.jpg]

[Image: PbTpWuf.jpg]

[/spoiler]

It has been a lot of fun guys and honestly it's quite emotional to say goodbye after this long. I'll still likely pop up on discord every now and then, so i'll see you guys around. I was originally going to add a massive list of people but there's just too many of you who I've met over the last 6 years here. This post was also originally meant for my resignation and just adapted to reflect recent events, hence the focus on my time as Developer.

Goodbye.

(p.s wolven smells)

TLDR: It was fun but it's not anymore
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Goodbye bot 3678, going to miss ya. Thanks for your service and best of luck
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post:
  • Pollux
Goodbye Pollux, we had many disagreements and arguments with one another, but I never doubted your abilities as a developer, and your commitment to FL.

Best of luck for the future and for all your future endeavours.

See ya on the other side ✌?
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Pollux
Love you my child xx Have fun in the future <3
Wolven

By Pollux.. I wish you the best..

Maybe we will meet again in a short time if it doesn't work out.. Smile
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
This made my cry ;(

I know you have moved over to (insert other community here) as a contributor, but I will always love you xxx <3

;((((
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Pollux
Best wishes for the future! ^^
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
The following 1 user Likes Laurinwookie's post:
  • Pollux
Goodbye, you will be missed.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post: