My Minging Adventures Must Come To A Stop
I was gone a long time ago but thought I should say some things to give my final goodbyes to you dirty nuggets. But yeah everything is dead now and ima probs get myself permed.

Pollux - We talk everyday so fk off

Zombie - I hate this dirty ducking custard so much that I endend up loving him in the gayest way possible

Wolven - The coolest kid in town got me a seat at the cool kids table love ya boo

Aracorn - Maybe one day we will find out "woro fok dis is"

Chumps - Would grow up to be the best ducking granddad in the world. Can u be my daddy? got love for you baby.

Arny - Do we even know eachother? Oh yeah I thought you wer a girl... Wanna date?

Panda - Ditched the cool kids table for the cooler kids table now he's one of the coolest kids. Dayum this guys cool.

Kevin The Kock - The coolest ducking bucking clucking ducker the ducking wild west of west virgins ya cluckin hell kid ur gonna grow up to be something great

Grape - Who knew Jesus was such a nice guy les smok doinky sometime when we are older (The gate keeper of the cool kids table ty for the key boss)

Destrato - The guy sang and rapped his heart out every single day for our sins bless this mans soul. "Hit or miss? I guess they never miss."

Coffee - Do we even know eachother?

Goat - Some a calm dude, I like u. We should play more... Hmu sometime... No memes here... 

Zona - You still haven't specified your gender to me you just sigh whenever I ask you if ur a boy or a girl... soooo yeah...

Finn - The kid that sat in the corner of the cafeteria by himself... But he was the sort of the old man with all the weird stories

Broccli - This nugget dropped 1 update and dipped.

frost - The boi left education to become a fulltime fl player how cool is that... jk he was bullying all the cool kids cuz he is the coolest kid

Xavier - *joins* *I piss him off* *I say sorry (I think)* *says its chill* *We chill* got some nice rp shit goin on with ya

Fox - This guy made a molly out of thin air and got forced to leave the football team. 

Ghostkocker - Just get the fk outa my face please this guy just chats shit all day fking long but dw i might be able to help you ina gun fight one. got love for ya g

Mr. Rickets - Sheva! Sheva!  Sheva!  Sheva!  Sheva! Chris! Chris! Chris! Chris! COME ON! CHRISS!!... We had a cuss fight with all the cool kids watching I won the cuss fight then he ran off pulled an AWP *Gets headshots* *Survives.* *Gets arrested*.

Dobbster - *still healing in the in the corner when theres an active gunfight* *Zombie in the other corner looting everything*

Prosto - Pilers and Rocks

Perqe - So how are you going to cuss me out today? 

JackZ - The most aggressive b*stard in the world this guy is so hard he joined the server and in less then 30 seconds he had all the weapons in his inv equipped 

Willem - Ill try not to say the n word while ur streaming incase ur 3 viewers might report you... ur sorta cute btw (ment that in the gayest way possible this jigge deserve a sucky clucky)

JoshZ - I gave you 50 pots so that doesn't make me a bum lick.

Puffitie - The sexiest bird in town I think I have a crush... Love ya dave...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aspire - Man for real tho I love u one of my first Gs on FL good ol Capone times u wer all shit and I carried in every gun fight Smile

KA34 - U still alive G? <3

Borgan - This guy left Capone cuz Aspire never gave him a gun XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kaipo - "Kayyyyyyyyyyyypiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooo"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily - duckin werdio had her whole adv dupe filled with some sexual shit like 2 chairs positioned to look like me and the random 2 hour guy is having intercourse

Jessica (Not the werdio) - I hopped in a discord call with her then she went on omegle i got other girls to strip for me ty G

Cassie - I think we are getting married next week (she hasn't replied to my msgs in 3 weeks) She a cutie tho...

Error 404 name not found - Don't know his/her name but u was funny as shit and u would go paramedic u had the best female voice in the world pls if u see this add me on steam love ya sis or bro still not sure...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgee - I asked this guy how rich he was *links me to his Insta" then we became friends and started chillin togther (Im thinking about proposing)

Janzo - The sorta cool Japanese you would see wearing Gucci at the airport...

Joe Joe - Sounds weird af but I don't know if I like it "Valleeeeeeeeeeeey"

Jonas - I acc hate this guy so much... seems like a cool kid now tho (Check my bans...)

Eeee - Goodmorning Mr. E, your package of 306 rifle has arrived please sign here ___________

DVN - How tf did this guy get admin?

Sparxy - A friendship forged by beans. My god I love you. We need to go to dinner again.

Divey - The guy resigned from SA to an admin but still acts like an SA... *Currently building a 600 block dupe on minecraft*

Awestruck - Just sayin im not an ding dong I understand your doing your job whenever u ban me or nerf me but yeah I gotta say ur pretty pure hearted but yeah meet me and baker street... I just wanna take u round the corner real quick big man...

Now this is one is special it is to two special woMEN that will / will not have a place in my heart but yeah I put you thru so much hate but I just want to let you know I didbutsortadidbutdidnotatthesametime but yeah. Love ya Jessixa and VioletTittie 

But yeah I guess on that note it's time for me to skiddadle I would like to say although FL is donkey gosodhit I must say our community is great I love you all and to all the admins that banned me... fork u. 

Goodbye Fearless Roleplay The Worst Community known to mankind but everyone is sorta addicted 

- Ali Fazer Tazer The Coolest Kid In the Town Of Evo City

The
               End.

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
The following 7 users Like AliTaze's post:
  • konsta, Pollux, mark2766, Wolven, Alertecobra27, Grape, god
love you too Ali, shame you're leaving FL, you're the funniest guy in FL
Oooof
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
fuck I miss you already Ali, come back
who is going to be the funny minge guy now

also looting everything in the corner while dobby is healing is worth getting you killed you noob, we need to stay alive for cool gear & shit
Goodbye man, you were and still are one lf the funniest gs on FL. Take care and best of luck!
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Goodbye Ali, have a good one
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
take care dude

Never understood why you were so hostile to violet and others, you are a funny guy but really easily led and follow the lead of attention seekers that encourage you to be hostile to others, still a decent guy when you want to be
First thank you for mention me in your last Farewell thread (i guess).. For your information, i am 30 yo Woman and i dont care, i mean I Dont Care At All if you dont respect me or dont believe me as Woman.. Also i dont need proof who my self is to people like you.. As long my friends know who am i thats would good for me.. Tbh, i used to like you as a friend coz you are so funny, but your immature attitude make me dont like you (im not gonna say i hate you coz, kittie never hate people). I dont know what make you hate me, i never did anything wrong to you but things happens.. I not gonna say goodbye, but also im not gonna say see ya too coz i dont want see you.. Still i dont hate you but i dont like you.. Hope you will be mature in future, and respect people all as well.. Good Luck Ali..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
The following 3 users Like Violet DE Kittie's post:
  • Yonno, Jessixa, mark2766
Just leave already xxx
Wolven

Goodbye Ali we will all miss you, you were a very nice guy
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]