New HUD for CityRP
Ah yes, let me just test the library myself, it might just come out looking identical to GTA V's HUD.. magic. His argument is hardly valid considering you don't just magically make a test HUD and it end up looking almost identical to another.
(12-14-2018, 10:59 PM)mousey60 Wrote: Ah yes, let me just test the library myself, it might just come out looking identical to GTA V's HUD.. magic. His argument is hardly valid considering you don't just magically make a test HUD and it end up looking almost identical to another.

So what? It's not going to be used and was just a test.
I like dark themes as the white hurts my eyes. If that's copying another community then I'll take the criticism purely for the health of my eyes.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Y'all need reading glasses?

(12-14-2018, 10:59 PM)mousey60 Wrote: mousey60
Ah yes, let me just test the library myself, it might just come out looking identical to GTA V's HUD.. magic. His argument is hardly valid considering you don't just magically make a test HUD and it end up looking almost identical to another.

So what? I like web design, I'm not allowed to replicate something? Just because it's a good practice to see with what options I have to work with in terms of positioning and sizing due to the old engine.
(12-14-2018, 11:13 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: Y'all need reading glasses?

(12-14-2018, 10:59 PM)mousey60 Wrote: mousey60

So what? I like web design, I'm not allowed to replicate something? Just because it's a good practice to see with what options I have to work with in terms of positioning and sizing due to the old engine.

Replicating something and taking the credit for it is completely different to replicating something and giving credit to the reference. You gave 0 credit to your reference point.
(12-14-2018, 11:17 PM)mousey60 Wrote: Replicating something and taking the credit for it is completely different to replicating something and giving credit to the reference. You gave 0 credit to your reference point.

Sorry, but who do I need to credit for? I created this personally, and the owner showed the creation. I did not take credit at all. I didn't say this was intended to be posted. I just showed of the progress I've made to the owner in terms of browser support and library functionality.
(12-14-2018, 11:36 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 11:17 PM)mousey60 Wrote: Replicating something and taking the credit for it is completely different to replicating something and giving credit to the reference. You gave 0 credit to your reference point.

Sorry, but who do I need to credit for? I created this personally, and the owner showed the creation. I did not take credit at all. I didn't say this was intended to be posted. I just showed of the progress I've made to the owner in terms of browser support and library functionality.

You can keep saying you "created it personally" all you want but we all know where the design came from, so stop trying to hide it. It's being hidden worse than the word filter for Lime-light.
Yes indeed. I created this recreation of the design for personal use. I'm not hiding anything, we all know where the design came from, so I don't know why you're actively accusing me of all this.

Geez find a hobby, go outside. Do something useful.
The following 2 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Alphaverse, Zona
(12-14-2018, 11:46 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: Yes indeed. I created this recreation of the design for personal use. I'm not hiding anything, we all know where the design came from, so I don't know why you're actively accusing me of all this.

Geez find a hobby, go outside. Do something useful.

Alright, well you're clearly too stubborn to accept the truth so I'll stop wasting my time. Enjoy making rip-offs of people's hard work! I'm gonna make me a GTA V HUD and copyright it!
Before this gets any more heated.

CodedBrain recreated this purposefully for testing. It was never supposed to be the new HUD of Fearless, but was only created so he could show the owner what the library he was testing on was capable of. Let me stress this out for you: He never intended to have this recreated HUD released as a new HUD for Fearless.
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]