New HUD for CityRP
Maybe import the idea of the phone for inventory? Other than that, good addition and cannot wait for the outcome! Best of luck Smile
Maybe just try and a re-modernise the current UI and Hud.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(12-13-2018, 03:19 PM)Huskii Wrote: Very quick and very rough first mock-up of some elements.

If you like or dislike certain parts explain why and I could make those changes into another mock-up.

[Image: e6mge5Q.png]

I’d say maybe add icons to bottom left and seperate text More so it’s not just a big pile of writing. Apart from that I like it
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Random
(12-13-2018, 03:19 PM)Huskii Wrote: Very quick and very rough first mock-up of some elements.

If you like or dislike certain parts explain why and I could make those changes into another mock-up.

[Image: e6mge5Q.png]

I would like to see numbers next to the health and stamina, it helps.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Updated Text/Icons.

I'll work on other peoples suggestions a little bit later. Hopefully this can be like the map and be community sourced. Then SoulRipper and Coded can use it as a template to go from.

[Image: w04mxkR.png]
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Envy
If you're going to re-design the hud, then you might want to update the F1 menu, F4 menu and other UIs.

+SUPPORT.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Thanks for your effort Huskii, but to be completely honest it's not the style I'm looking for.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(12-13-2018, 04:41 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Thanks for your effort Huskii, but to be completely honest it's not the style I'm looking for.

Sure, appreciate the honesty. If you do need any help with it though, let me know on Discord or something Smile
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

I really enjoyed the one back in 2015. If I would choose we would go back to that one. Otherwise Im pretty pleased with the one we have right now Smile
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The C menu (Is it called context menu) is a miracle and it should be used a lot more.
For example, you can just hold C and press a button to activate something etc. It is 10x easier and better than typing out a command.

Also, I wouldn't mind having some sort of quick access menu for custom binds/commands.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Alphaverse