New Moderators!
What does everyone think of the new moderators?

Personally I think that sentinel will do well due to his emmence activity and maturity, however I think the other 2 lack in activity since being back from my 20 day ban Sad I have probably seen Divey on more than I’ve seen either NoidZ or Montana hopefully now they have a staff rank they will be more active and prove them selves and others wrong!
Lets just wait and see what happens. Only saw Sentinel online allot when I was on the server. Promoting Sentinel was a good choice, however lets give NoidZ and Montana a chance to proof them self. I am sure they will do a great job.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Flaminator

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • John Jong
Thanks guys, im actually on right now ! Smile But im sure Noidz and Montana will do a great job!
The following 1 user Likes Sentinel's post:
  • Zona
Time will tell.
I don't think the new moderators need any public judgement.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 5 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Benny, Zona, Spartan_KCT, Exotic, sebasti161
(12-12-2018, 01:09 PM)Yonno Wrote: I don't think the new moderators need any public judgement.

+1

Especially since they have been moderators for all of about 11 hours so far. Give them time to adjust into a new role and I'm sure they'll all be great
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Personally I think I've only ever seen NoidZ on once before getting Moderator, I know Montana and Sentinel are very Mature both know how to RP and are brilliant picks for the role!
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(12-12-2018, 12:11 PM)Sentinel Wrote: Thanks guys, im actually on right now ! Smile But im sure Noidz and Montana will do a great job!

How the feck did you pull this off!!

Congrats buddy x
(12-12-2018, 01:09 PM)Yonno Wrote: I don't think the new moderators need any public judgement.

^
I think they deserve a chance before being judged just not fair man dont judge a book by its cover you may think not much of em then they could prove you wrong please wait before judging these lads