New Recruitment Process
Pufitee for admin
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 2 users Like Jeffrey's post:
  • John Jong, CorieTheNub
Will be good to have staff online on a more frequent basis. It will allow for better control and RP on the server. 

Really happy this rank is coming into the server. Can’t wait for a more clean FL again!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Zona
RP points boys
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Looking forward to seeing the results. Smile
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
Finally,Some good news
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
actually dumb
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Hello there, i'd like to apply for this moderator rank.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Jeffrey, Equinox
Someone kicked by a mod (or maybe in general) shouldn't be able to rejoin for 5 minutes (apply a temp unlogged ban, sorta like how I did blacklists in FLAMS). This prevents a major minge from just rejoining and being kicked over and over again until one of them gives up.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-11-2018, 09:32 AM)Pollux Wrote: Someone kicked by a mod (or maybe in general) shouldn't be able to rejoin for 5 minutes (apply a temp unlogged ban, sorta like how I did blacklists in FLAMS). This prevents a major minge from just rejoining and being kicked over and over again until one of them gives up.

I mean if they join back and keep breaking the rules then moderator dealing with it can issue a blacklist for whatever rule they're breaking. temp 5 minute ban isn't really necessary imo
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(12-11-2018, 09:38 AM)Huskii Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 09:32 AM)Pollux Wrote: Someone kicked by a mod (or maybe in general) shouldn't be able to rejoin for 5 minutes (apply a temp unlogged ban, sorta like how I did blacklists in FLAMS). This prevents a major minge from just rejoining and being kicked over and over again until one of them gives up.

I mean if they join back and keep breaking the rules then moderator dealing with it can issue a blacklist for whatever rule they're breaking. temp 5 minute ban isn't really necessary imo

It's still more effective than an instant rejoin though. A 5 minute kick from the server would be nice to get people to just calm down. It's long enough so someone who wants to play will wait and a mass minge would just leave, which is what we want.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork