New Recruitment Process
(12-11-2018, 09:48 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 09:38 AM)Huskii Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 09:32 AM)Pollux Wrote: Someone kicked by a mod (or maybe in general) shouldn't be able to rejoin for 5 minutes (apply a temp unlogged ban, sorta like how I did blacklists in FLAMS). This prevents a major minge from just rejoining and being kicked over and over again until one of them gives up.

I mean if they join back and keep breaking the rules then moderator dealing with it can issue a blacklist for whatever rule they're breaking. temp 5 minute ban isn't really necessary imo

It's still more effective than an instant rejoin though. A 5 minute kick from the server would be nice to get people to just calm down. It's long enough so someone who wants to play will wait and a mass minge would just leave, which is what we want.

Agreed, kicking is absolutely frivolous. Especially if you can rejoin in less than a minute.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 4 users Like Marty's post:
  • Pollux, John Jong, Joe Joe, Alphaverse
Sounds good to me.
(12-11-2018, 07:08 AM)ryan! Wrote: actually dumb

Elaborate on your reasoning please saying it’s dumb doesn’t help the situation one bit.
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Lets see what comes out of this.
Am I the only one that thinks Fearless has enough staff members already?

Also quoting juicyorange
"an increase in player-base is evidently needed."
~ Equinox ~
(12-11-2018, 05:10 PM)Equinox Wrote: Am I the only one that thinks Fearless has enough staff members already?

Also quoting juicyorange
"an increase in player-base is evidently needed."

Those players will go when there is no staff presence, this is one solution for now.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Equinox, Zona
Only took since January 2018 for something to happen, but i'm glad it has. A good new foot into 2019 for FL i hope
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Its a good test of character, self control and someones ego which the rank could potentially give them. Just in general a good test to see if they can handle with everything that comes with just the tag evidently.

Glad this has came along.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
I approve.

Whilst we're changing up the whole ranking system, may I suggest the Administrator color gets changed to literally anything but pink pl0x
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Zona
(12-11-2018, 11:01 AM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 07:08 AM)ryan! Wrote: actually dumb

Elaborate on your reasoning please saying it’s dumb doesn’t help the situation one bit.

Teachers can now kick and blacklist people. It is a useless update, what else is there to say?
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]