Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14212289

Date & Time (GMT): 9/12/18 @ N/A GMT

Summary of the incident
Thread Title: Harrasment

Name of player: JohnJong

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14212289

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) On going

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? v5p/v4b1?) Ongoing

Summary: (What happened?) Basically non stop attempted harassment, when reported awestrucks response is "Stop bringing it up if not on FL" so basically John gets away due to a technicality So I am posting a small portion of the stuff I saved of harassment on the server and forums

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/7tOh5EbF54A "Calling me a nonce out of character" He has been doing this non stop since I joined, I get constant reports of him saying this and worse to people but since I was not part of that conversation I will not use that in my PR
https://youtu.be/9C_WJBg0vRA John calling me a nonce out of character again

[Image: 20a47jp.png]
Insulting me on the FL Discord
[Image: ehd8wx.jpg]
again insulting me on the FL Discord and implying I am gay
[Image: 288y0sl.png]
Constantly writing this on my wall telling me to leave the community
[Image: bi1d2h.png]
Continuing to harass me on my wall, implying my partner is "imaginary" and then going on a weird rant
[Image: w1v6uh.png]
A comment made on a thread implying that no one likes me

This is only a very small example of the things John does to try and harass me, at the start I did not really take it serious because I kind of felt sympathy for him and had better things to do, but as it went on and on and on I feel something should be done because it has been ignored, and I am not the only person that John attempts to harass. I would appreciate if the admin team could take this serious because recently people are getting banned for doing 1/10 of what John does. The way worse things John saves for Discord PM like telling me to kill myself and he wishes my family get cancer etc but as I have been told nothing can be done about that due to it not being on FL, but I believe it shows the type of person John is. Hopefully something can be done about this, thank you. As I said before this is only a few examples that John has done in public, in private with his little group and when I am not online he goes way worse with what he does, like telling people if they can convince an admin to dox me with my paypal donator info he will pay them, telling people to try and find my full name so he can try and find my facebook to doxx me, threatening me on Discord to message my steam friends calling me a "nonce" and that I am secretly "gay" etc. His obsession with it has gotten quite strange but it is what it is. Thank you.

Evidence
included above
Can I have some proof of these other people saying these things please mate?

This is clearly a revenge PR because I PRd you yesterday
Can I also mention it’s funny how I am the only one that gets PRd when there’s other people on your wall saying the same thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(12-09-2018, 03:36 PM)JohnJong Wrote: Can I have some proof of these other people saying these things please mate?

It is not a revenge PR it is in response to my complaints to admins who say they have not seen any complaints therefore can not do anything so I have provided evidence. In response to your other points, you are right your entire little group has been doing this as well, but pufitee has been banned already and despite Jeff borderline stalking me he has at this point not gone as far as you, you are just a disgusting person John with your non stop harassment and threats to "dox" me telling to kill myself, calling me a nonce saying you hope my family get cancer etc. You are not denying this because you know I have proof and don't want lying in Courthouse
(12-09-2018, 11:43 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 03:36 PM)JohnJong Wrote: Can I have some proof of these other people saying these things please mate?

It is not a revenge PR it is in response to my complaints to admins who say they have not seen any complaints therefore can not do anything so I have provided evidence. In response to your other points, you are right your entire little group has been doing this as well, but pufitee has been banned already and despite Jeff borderline stalking me he has at this point not gone as far as you, you are just a disgusting person John with your non stop harassment and threats to "dox" me telling to kill myself, calling me a nonce saying you hope my family get cancer etc. You are not denying this because you know I have proof and don't want lying in Courthouse

Mate show this proof then if you have it then show it, also you are the obsessive one since you put a msg from me in ur forum signature which i PR you for then you change it to another message.
(12-10-2018, 12:55 AM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 11:43 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

Mate show this proof then if you have it then show it, also you are the obsessive one since you put a msg from me in ur forum signature which i PR you for then you change it to another message.
I have been told before not to post discord messages on the forum, I am more than willing to send the dozens of screenshots to the admins that show you as the disgusting person you are, threatening to dox me, offering people money to try and get info on me, telling me to kill myself, calling my gf a whore, implying I am gay, calling me a nonce, telling other people I am a nonce the list is endless. As I said before I have gave more than enough evidence in my original post that show you harassing and insulting me using the FL services and Server, the rest I am more than willing to share with the admins if they take it into account that you are going out of your way to be a sick, pathetic disgusting individual to someone from the same community.

The forum signature was a list of non stop messages you send me saying "kill yourself you dumb vagina, "change your settings so I can send a pic of my dick" "you are an actual fucking ***" which I removed because the admins seemed to be more concerned with sharing discord messages on the forum than someone telling someone from the same community to kill themselves and threatening to send lewd pictures to them (which also is illegal), the amount of messages you send me on a daily basis honestly makes me think you need to seek some type of counselling
Mate idk why you don’t understand DISCORD MESSAGES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FEARLESS AS ITS NOT THEIR SERVICE!

Anyway feel free to DM me the pictures then
(12-10-2018, 09:33 AM)JohnJong Wrote: Mate idk why you don’t understand DISCORD MESSAGES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FEARLESS AS ITS NOT THEIR SERVICE!

As I said I have provided the evidence of the stuff done on the FL services, the rest are more so just to show the pathetic and disgusting individual you are and hopefully if the Staff care about harassment in the community they would want to see them because it relates to a vendetta held by a member of there community against another one. Anyway not responding to you anymore I will leave this for admins to deal with, as I told you in the past when you were attempting to harass me everyday I truly hope whatever is going on in your personal life to make you be such a weird person online resolves itself, and I hope you seek some form of counselling before your obsessive harassing personality becomes a larger part of your adult life because if you spoke to someone like you do to me about someone's family in real life and not online you would get sparked out, and from speaking to you ingame I can tell you are a very timid person. Have a nice day john
(12-10-2018, 09:59 AM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 09:33 AM)JohnJong Wrote: Mate idk why you don’t understand DISCORD MESSAGES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FEARLESS AS ITS NOT THEIR SERVICE!

As I said I have provided the evidence of the stuff done on the FL services, the rest are more so just to show the pathetic and disgusting individual you are and hopefully if the Staff care about harassment in the community they would want to see them because it relates to a vendetta held by a member of there community against another one. Anyway not responding to you anymore I will leave this for admins to deal with, as I told you in the past when you were attempting to harass me everyday I truly hope whatever is going on in your personal life to make you be such a weird person online resolves itself, and I hope you seek some form of counselling before your obsessive harassing personality becomes a larger part of your adult life because if you spoke to someone like you do to me about someone's family in real life and not online you would get sparked out, and from speaking to you ingame I can tell you are a very timid person. Have a nice day john
So your doing this out of spite and to harass me nice one!
(12-10-2018, 08:58 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 09:59 AM)mark2766 Wrote:

So your doing this out of spite and to harass me nice one!
Wow so the person doing the harassing claims that reporting his harassment is now harassing? That's a new one alright, anyway I am not getting drawn into this with you, you do this in every thread I am in with you and you just attempt to get a reaction and derail, I will wait for an admin.