Holdaim, vehicle tickets and more
Hello Fearless!

Over the past week I have released a small amount of updates to the gamemode. This includes the hold-to-aim feature, the vehicle ticket, the ability to remove a wheelclamp by looking at it, the 5 minute door feature and the option to choose if you want your shotgun to stay zoomed after you sprint or not. Below I will go through all of them.

Hold to aim
As some of you have noticed, and in no doubt already utilized, I have added a feature that lets you choose wether you want the standard toggle-aim, where you rightclick to zoom in and then right click to zoom out again, or the hold to aim, where you hold right click if you want to aim, and release it when you no longer want to aim. You can find the option by holding Q, and navigating to Options->FearlessRP->Player.

[Image: P9b2ffV.jpg]

Vehicle Ticket
I have added a feature, that let's the police force leave a ticket on a vehicle, for the owner to pay when he returns. This is done as with the normal ticketsystem. The officer looks at the vehicle and types "/ticket", in which case the menu for normal tickets pops up. After the officer has filled out the blanks and submitted the ticket, a ticket will be shown in the windshield of the car.

[Image: 2aZbplC.jpg]

[Image: 7Joi7Bt.jpg]

[Image: GTztkYM.jpg]

The owner of the car can then look at the car and type "/checkticket", in which case a menu pops up where you can accept or decline the ticket.

Remove a wheelclamp by looking at the car
I have added a feature that lets the police force remove a wheelclamp by looking at the car, instead of the clamp specifically.

[Image: kLP10tC.jpg]

5 minute doors
This feature allows a disconnect player to keep their properties up to 5 minutes after they disconnect, in case the disconnect was caused by a crash. If the player returns before the 5 minutes run out, the property is still owned by the player.

[Image: R9ElG0Z.jpg]

Option for shotgun zoom after sprint
This feature was added after I made it so shotguns are no longer zoomed in after you sprint, and there were players who didn't like that change. You can now go to the Q menu and navigate to Options->FearlessRP->Player and choose if you want the shotgun to stay zoomed in after sprint, or not.

[Image: myVF4ad.jpg]

That was all for now! I hope you enjoy these updates and I wish you all a good time here on Fearless!

Credits:

Ivan Headshotski - Making the updates
Alphaverse - Testing
@"CodedBrain" - Testing, debugging and making a most useful tool
@"Arny" - Testing, debugging and uploading files
DarkN00b - Uploading files
DramaLlama - Testing
Weecow - Testing
Tomo - Uploading files
@"Sparx" - Uploading files
@"Janzo 火" - Testing
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
Moved and bumped!

Nice work, Ivan!
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski, BoggoCoggo
Excellent work!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski
Nice work!
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Glad I could help. Nice stuff!
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski
interesting stuff

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski
Great work Ivan, update looks nice!
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
The following 1 user Likes Aryen's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski
Glad you finally managed to fix the issues with it! Smile
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
this update will save fearless.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski
Thanks for the nice tweaks!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski, Alphaverse, Luna, De CodeerHeer