Joe Joe jumps overboard.
Dear Community,

It's come that time that another one 'bites the dust' so to speak, and now is that time for me. Being part of this community for around 3 years has showed me many things not only how some people are able to roleplay to degrees I never thought possible but also the fact that there are some people who lurk in the shadows to ruin that immersion; something that slowly but surely brought my morale down. The past year as being an Admin has been an incredible pleasure and honour and to be able to allow many of you to enjoy your day without the persistent problems caused by troublemakers. Not only has this privilege allowed me to give back to the community but has also allowed me to massively improve and continue what I enjoy, that being my roleplay group. However, with work begin to pile up and my free time starting to shorten I have to make cuts and prioritise my happiness over anything else and there are other things I could spend my free time on such as playing other games with friends or focusing more on studying. So for that reason I've decided its my time to go. It's been a pleasure and I wish the current and future teams the best of luck! One day I may return however for now my time is up, and remember as a community you can be the change you want to see, the staff work tirelessly to ensure Fearless’s success and the community’s input is just important; so make yourselves heard!

Cya around,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Shame to see you go Joe Joe
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Joe Joe
Well, fuck.

Thanks for your long service man, you had your good times, shame you've sort of died lately, best of luck!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Joe Joe
Bye Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
no dont go mister
The following 1 user Likes Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • Joe Joe
Nooo... Goodbye Joe Joe :c
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
no no joe joe your not allowed to go go
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:56226482&b=9]
Sad... Bye JoeJoe

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Joe Joe
Buy 1 get 1 combo-pack

Best of luck in the future, Joe Joe.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Joe Joe
Nooooo! I'm gonna miss you Joe. Always a nice guy to work/play with as well.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Joe Joe