PR -> Mark2766
Name of player: Mark2766

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:429317406

Time in GMT: Erm idk its on forums

Server: Forums

Summary: Was checking out my profile and noticed that markypoo is stalking my forum acc so I clicked on his and saw his forum signature is a SS of a private message I sent to him over discord.

Evidence:
[Image: nWTi1wi.png]
What seems to be the issue here John? Your daily harassing messages you send me on Discord? I too think it is completely unacceptable and reported it to Awestruck who said "I don't really care that is between you both" As of then once you sent me those harassing messages they are now public domain and are fit to be used in any way I see fit. The message in my sig is actually quite a tame message in comparison to the countless messages you send me that border on criminal stalking. Your obsession with me and attempts at harassment have been ignored by the admins on this server so I see fit to publicise the horrible, disgusting and creepy individual you are. As you yourself have gotten away with multiple "memes" directed at me on the forum which went unpunished I in no way see an issue here. Jeff the cops signature "the pr patrol" is clearly directed towards certain indivduals in the community which the admins have no issue with. Anyway if the admins have an issue with the disgusting language you used in my signature I have a blurred out one ready which I would be willing to change it too once I see the rules that are broken with having that in my signature. Also I would appreciate if the admins could do something about the countless harassing messages I get sent on the forum, on discord and in game from you. I have shown the evidence before and it was simply ignored. Also as my profile will show John has posted countless times on my wall with harassing comments, and seems to check my profile daily which I have grown used to since I understand his social life is severely lacking so I do not hold his obsessive behaviour against him. Thank you
There ignored as they are nothing to do with FL but putting a private DM on there is and your the one they will put the finger on! Also I can’t remember the last time I messaged you so don’t say I message you everyday lmao
(12-07-2018, 01:44 PM)JohnJong Wrote: There ignored as they are nothing to do with FL but putting a private DM on there is and your the one they will put the finger on! Also I can’t remember the last time I messaged you so don’t say I message you everyday lmao

As I said the dozens of harassing messages you send me regularly are know public domain, if you don't want it to be publicised what s horrible human being you are maybe don't send borderline criminal stalking and harassing messages to me. Like I said if admins have an issue with your disgusting language in my Sig I have multiple others without the swearing that show you as the horrible person you are that I can replace it with. I would hope the admins would find more concern with the constant harassing messages you send me since they recently banned someone for 6 months that did 1/100 of what you do. Like I have said to you in the past when your constant messages started getting weirder and more obsessive, I sincerely hope your life gets better so you don't have the time or feel the need to be this type of person to people who barely know you exist. Have a nice day
Private messages on discord is nothing to do with FL, however you making it public in a signature is against Forum Rule, Section 3, Rule 3c.) If you paste steamlogs or have a screenshot from a steam chat in your signature, you need to have permission from the person(s) that are chatting with you.
I see nothing about Discord messages, but that is just a minor issue so like I said if admins have an issue I will change it, I have multiple different things that show you as a sad pathetic obsessed individual that I would be more than happy to switch it for. Like I said though I would hope the admins would find more concern with the constant messages you send another member of the community on a daily basis, since they recently banned someone for doing 1/100 of what you do, and speaking of that I have proof of you working with Jokah to get Aspire banned, I am looking into it first to make sure Awestruck was not a part of it as well before approaching a SA.

Edit
Also this is besides the current point but since I mentioned it, this does not mean I agree with Aspires decision to respond to Jokah I agree he deserved a ban due making his hurtful statement at the wrong place and wrong time, no matter if he was being instigated. Clearly Jokah was going through a hardship that we all support him in and it was not the time or place and we all pray for the health of his daughter. My point was there was clearly a group of people on Johns little discord working together to try and get Aspire banned. Awestruck so if I send you hundreds of screenshots of John messaging me saying my family deserve to die and I should kill myself etc would he also receive a 6 month ban, since I am another member of the community?
Your Discord DMs have nothing to do with FL. However, bringing your obvious feud to Fearless Services I cannot accept.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-09-2018, 12:43 AM)Awestruck Wrote: You Discord DMs have nothing to do with FL. However, bringing your obvious feud to Fearless Services I cannot accept.

Ah so a technicality is what lets him get away with harassing another member of the community, sounds like a great system. Anyway I was under the impression that Aspires ban had to do with carrying his messages over to discord? Anyway I am sure there will be technicality that let John get away with being a disgusting human being so carrying this conversation on is pointless. As you know though it goes beyond discord, he has posted in multiple threads about me, created multiple threads, wrote on my wall, many cases of harassment in game which I have shown footage of many times. I am guessing harassment only really counts as harassment if the staff team dislike the person or not? So aspires comments are more harassing to Jokah than John calling me a nonce like 30 times on video? Awestruck
Please stop using Aspire's case as a comparison, everything he was punished for was done over FL services.

You state these things, but have provided no evidence. You can't just expect someone to do something if no-one actually sees it.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-09-2018, 01:13 AM)Awestruck Wrote: Please stop using Aspire's case as a comparison, everything he was punished for was done over FL services.

You state these things, but have provided no evidence. You can't just expect someone to do something if no-one actually sees it.

If you look through my PRs you will see atleast 5 videos that show John calling me a nonce on video multiple times