- Posting on behalf of Aspire -

Your name: Aspire

Your ban ID: 81584

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Reason: Harassment of another member of the Community - Terms of Service

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Awestruck

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Hello Fearless,

To start I would like to thank Flaminator for posting this on my behalf, everything said is completely my own words, I am forum banned and thus I can not post this UBR myself.

I’d like to begin by apologizing for the way I came across, I believe in honesty above all.
This was a sore subject for all, I think even though I didn’t break the rules Awestruck wanted to be seen as “tough”, the ban was a message, it spoke to the heart of the community, this is how I imagine awestruck was thinking; “I am the law, I recreate the rules to whatever best suits me, fuck with me or my friends and you will be banned”.
I will admit when I was wrong, I try my best to improve, learning from previous mistakes.
I believe I made a point that the post could have been a scam, the internet is a place where a lot of low life scammers exist, they thrive off the goodness of people.
Jokkah has a reputation, he has harassed multiple users, punished previously for comments made against myself, I did not believe the situation, but I still said that if it was true I hoped he got support.
Jokkah is a grown man with a history of threatening and disrespectful behaviour, I did not break tos. Please view the image below which is a testimony from someone he gave death threats to.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png
People critized my stance, some even told me to just stop, I cemented my position and thought the situation would cease to exist, but jokkah wanted to call me out properly, to take the thread away from being about his daughter, he used the thread at this point as a modem to attack me; https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

As you can see he spent 90% of his thanking post to talk about me, this is a man who showed publicly that he would rather argue with myself.

Awestruck moved the post to discussion, this meant that trolling was no longer permitted.
Nor had anyone been trolling.

Through out everything I have said I still said I hoped he got support for his daughter if it was genuine, does this sound like a guy harassing someone???
Considering I made 1 post, after that I simply just replied to them talking about me, oh wait you probably want to use the pm as an excuse….

Here it is…. https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/4aac418b3...5c-png.jpg

I told him I thought he was a bad father for focusing 90% of his post on talking about me and not about the people helping or even his  daughter.
I then said I hope you can move pass this and put your daughter first, that’s sound advice.
I mention how he played victim and refused to admit that although I did say it could be a scam I still hoped he got support if it was true.
I then simply explain why I private messaged him, I wanted the thread to not be a tool for him and his fiance to immaturely attack me.
I have at no point made fun of the situation, I have always said that I wanted the situation to be taken away from the thread.
I even write all the best, as I do genuinely want his daughter to be okay, if it is genuine.

This pm was sent the night before, then shari and jokkah began to quote it and say I had attacked them, as you can all see my pm broke no rules.

I was banned because awestruck simply took favour upon someone.

I have presented a solid argument, awestruck began to edit messages and remove some, hoping he gave punishment to those who had insulted me, but it is awestruck so I doubt it.

To conclude:
I made a point, I didn’t break any rules, I sent one pm to try and get the arguing taken away from the thread, he posted my pm and started to create more drama, awestruck disliked me and thought this was his chance to get me banned, he had been trying to do this for a very long time.

At no point did I make fun of the situation, I kept saying I hoped he got support if it was genuine, you can paint a picture of me if you want, but you can’t paint over the truth.

Due to Awestrucks nature in this situation and the fact it involves tos which is above awestruck, an sa will be needed in the conclusion, thank you.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Hello Aspire,

First and foremost, as the banning administrator, I will be dealing with this UBR. The fact that it's a ToS ban is irrelevant. Here, I will address issues associated with this ban and nothing else.

I will also be ignoring your predicted accusations of bias and my apparent hatred towards you. These accusations are bizzare, yet understandably an easy way of arguing to go down (as is apparent by every run-in I've had with you).

The context in which this ban lies is that of a member of our community going through hardship. You are free to your opinion in saying that you believe it is a scam. Whether it is or not, not supported by evidence, you went on to personally harass and insult the community member. You also personally attacked him by calling him a bad father. Through judgement of the current context and the words and behaviour you displayed both on the thread and through PMs to this member of the community, I decided to ban you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
As the victim, I'm posting contextual points.

Admin saying to stop further on that discussion: https://gyazo.com/94214b09999cd3af496130a4803c4a34

My post shortly after receiving your hurtful PM: https://gyazo.com/eaae2e4add3ed33fb41a6050b0866414

And

After that but just previous to your ban, you had posted another post on the thread to which another user as well as my fiancee saw and both expressed that it was disgusting and happy that I didn't get to read it. Admins can pull record of it, as it was removed shortly after its posting.

Our whole issue, like I stated in the reply, began because of you. You attacking at me over my daughter was not only heartless, but against the rules.

Points: You called me a bad father, which is an insult. Doesn't matter how you try to spin that and you've reported people for similar statements so....

Second point, PMs are not protected speech. Ask SoulRipper. One of the primary points in my demotion from admin was over a PM I sent him.
-Posting on behalf of Aspire- 

Before I decide how I am going to reply to you awestruck and jokkah I would like to address the 3 individuals who commented without being involved, jackz for example disrespected me and broke multiple forum rules just to harass me, he has continuously edited his message, he also threatens me. This is disgusting to see on a ubr and it shows the maturity of those involved, it really does show how I am right about certain individuals and their friends.

All users who have posted without sufficient right have been warned and the posts removed.
Kind Regards,

Actual rule violations (since you've decided to accuse of staff bias and "making up rules")

2d.) Do not insult forum members or staff members. If you do so, you may face a forum warning or suspension. - 3x in your initial post by calling me a liar, rude, and a scammer. I dunno what your last removed message said but I understand that it was also probably insulting as well.

2e.) Listen to staff decisions on the forums, even if you do not agree. If you fail to do so, you may face a forum warning or suspension. - Again, for your reportedly "disgusting" last post which was removed, posted after an admin came on the thread.

7c.) Do not use Private Messaging to post disrespectful/offensive text or images to forum members or staff members. - Your insulting PM.

8d.) Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a ban. - Your entire approach to that discussion, as well as your lack of respect towards the banning administrator in the opening of this UBR.

Here is a link to the rules, click the forum rules section. https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumrules.php

Was going to just edit it into my initial post, but then I figured it wouldn't give you a notification that the information had changed.

I will no longer be replying to Jokkahs posts due to new evidence which has come to light, which proves he only came back to harass me. This will be given to the staff member who concluded the intitial report I made, hopefully it can be reopened. I will however be giving a reply to you Awestruck, I feel like I disagree with your opinion on this matter, but I want this ubr to be thorough as I know some of the community want me gone, this does not mean they can use the courthouse as a way to harass me, I am a little confused why they are not forum banned? I don't want to steer this away from your points but I will not stand back and be harassed, you must do more than a warning point for multiple offences of harassment and posting in the courthouse. My official response to your points will be posted later.

Whether Jokhah came back solely to harass you does not, in anyway, justify your actions. Therefore this point will not be taken into consideration. Pursue it as you wish with the other Administrator

How someone is punished is not up to you. You are free to question it, as is your opinion. But mentioning it in your reply has added nothing and will also not be taken into any consideration. The users were punished for posting when not involved. Their posting rights revoked.
Kind Regards,

Hello Awestruck,
I don’t think I have explained myself clearly throughout this ubr.
I wasn’t justifying harassing someone because he harassed me, I only added that as I wouldn’t be replying to jokkah on this thread, only to you and your points, as you’re the one who matters here in regards to ban removal. Jokkah has a voice and as he’s the victim in the case I’d encourage him to give his say, I definitely know my actions were not harassment, all will be explained later in this reply.

I’m glad they were punished and when you wrote warned I didn’t know that meant posting privileges taken, hence why I felt as the victim that justice wasn’t served.
I apologise for how I came across, not trying to tell you how to do your job.
So to go back to your initial response.

So to begin, in regards to the tos I thought any admin was able to deal with removal of tos bans but I was advised by a few people that only sa could, hence why I mentioned it was above you.
I apologise for how that came across. You can ignore the bias claims if you want, it won’t help the case, but I added it as I genuinely think the ban is invalid and I know how we have had a few disagreements.

Anyways ignore that point.   So you say the following, “The context in which this ban lies is that of a member of our community going through hardship. You are free to your opinion in saying that you believe it is a scam. Whether it is or not, not supported by evidence, you went on to personally harass and insult the community member. You also personally attacked him by calling him a bad father.

Through judgement of the current context and the words and behaviour you displayed both on the thread and through PMs to this member of the community, I decided to ban you.”.
I have decided to point out the significant parts of this statement, “Through judgement of the current context and the words and behaviour you displayed both on the thread and through PMs to this member of the community, I decided to ban you.”, how you perceive something is very different sometimes to how I mean for things to come across, interpretation of the context is hard, I feel like maybe I shouldn’t have commented at all, I made myself look like heartless, it wasn’t my intention, I just thought it could be a scam, throughout everything I have ever said in regards to this I have always hoped jokkah got the support he asked for if it was true. I’m not a heartless person, I’m sorry for how I came across, I apologise to you jokkah and that feisty woman of yours. But mainly I apologise to your daughter, who I unintentionally could have stopped certain people from donating to by my scam comment. Now in regards to victim blaming etc, I know you wanted a public outcry about the situation, that’s why you spent 90% of your thanking post talking about me.

I have throughout this all always said I hoped you got the support. To pretend I didn’t say this is unfair.
I only ever sent one pm to jokkah and that was to take the issue away from the thread, as by that stage even I knew it was the wrong place to argue.

Speaking your mind and crossing the line is two different things.
I feel like the way my words have been perceived is not the same as my intention when I wrote them.
I mentioned it could be a scam and then spent my next replies defending myself and stating I hope she got support.

You say I harassed him, I actually googled harassment and it has quite a varied meaning, we all know what it is, I just don’t see this as harassment.

You say I disrespected him by calling him a bad parent, yet this was a pm which I made to make my point to him that I in my (opinion) felt this way.
Like you said about the scam comment I am allowed to express my opinion.
I may have caused a negative reaction, but I did not harass anyone, I simply made a point and defended that point, I defended it for too long tbh.
Should have ignored them when they kept referring to me to instigate my reaction.
The best way to silence hatred is always to ignore it, don’t give it the time of day that you gave me. I’m not saying I spoke out of hatred I’m just saying that’s what I think you were getting at.

This is a hard situation, you are in a spot where if you unban me I’m sure some will say you are a badmin, the ones who commented will say this as this is all they do, I just don’t think I deserve this ban.

I’m disgusted by myself for how my words have been perceived and how badly I wrote somethings.
But I speak my mind, I follow through and I will not stand and allow someone to use a situation as horrible as this to instigate anger.
My pm was a pm to end the argument. It should have been that, they were the ones who took it back onto that thread.

I pride myself on truth, so you could ask me what you wish in simple terms and I wouldn’t be able to lie, but this doesn’t matter, I’m a man who is condemned to the fate you have given me.
If Fearless was fair and just I wouldn’t have been banned, especially when fieldy got banned for harassing me on forums and discord he wasn’t banned in game, even though it was tos and a lot a lot worse than what I am accused of. This is a singular incident, fieldy did it for months.

So before you try and make me accept a ban that is unjust and completely unfair do not forget that I have shown the people that even if the situation is similar, punishment will always be different, it all depends on who is giving it to who.

If I genuinely harassed someone and got caught out of shame I would of left this community, that’s the sort of person I am. I am disgusted to be accused of this and falsely banned.

I hope now you see that I didn’t harass him, I think the context I’ve mentioned should help you understand it wasn’t.

I hope to hear from you soon.

You are allowed to give your opinion if it is respectful. Calling someone a bad father, whilst an opinion, is incredibly disrespectful, something that is not allowed in this community. Your disrespectful attitude has been a problem ever since you have joined this community. I understand you make apology threads, and I respect that, but you return to exactly the way you were before.

The ban was valid.
Denied.
Kind Regards,