PR Beunkieboy,Gh0st and Afyok
Name of player: Beunkieboy,Gh0st and Afyok

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75548000 (Beunkieboy) 
                STEAM_0:0:42674025 (Afyok, now Dartony he changed his steam name to avoid ban lol)
                STEAM_0:1:68950359 (gh0st)

Time in GMT: 23:45 - 23:59

Summary: Like you can see on video Beunkieboy CDM'ed me on purpose, after that he and Afyok started to stand on me,gh0st tried to preventing me from being cured. you can see that obviously in the video. They all three work together to bullying me.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/bb8EwKLze8c
I did not run you over on purpose, like I mentioned in the video I was going full speed in the Nissan with the nitro stuff going on.

Won't do it again on Mainstreet that's for sure, it's basically a killing machine with the handling.

I did not stand on you on purpose, and you got revived instantly. Why PR this?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
(12-04-2018, 11:38 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: I did not run you over on purpose, like I mentioned in the video I was going full speed in the Nissan with the nitro stuff going on.

Won't do it again on Mainstreet that's for sure, it's basically a killing machine with the handling.

I did not stand on you on purpose, and you got revived instantly. Why PR this?

Liar it was on purpose,point. As vice-president you had to follow the laws and you didn't.
(12-04-2018, 11:33 PM)Methodize Wrote: Name of player: Beunkieboy,Gh0st and Afyok

STEAM_0:0:42674025 (Afyok, now Dartony he changed his steam name to avoid ban lol)

Summary: Like you can see on video Beunkieboy CDM'ed me on purpose, after that he and Afyok started to stand on me,gh0st tried to preventing me from being cured. you can see that obviously in the video. They all three work together to bullying me.

I was the paramedic, im so sorry i didnt mean to step on your body.. I really sorry for that..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
(12-05-2018, 08:43 AM)violet.de.kittie Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 11:33 PM)Methodize Wrote: Name of player: Beunkieboy,Gh0st and Afyok

I was the paramedic, im so sorry i didnt mean to step on your body.. I really sorry for that..

Nah don't worry. I'm politely asking that admins don't punish Violet Kittie. 
Hello Methodize,

As you could see the paramedic was standing on your injured body. I thought the paramedic wanted to kill you, so i tried to get her of your injured body. I wasn't preventing the paramedic to heal you, as you got healed anyway.
(12-05-2018, 05:05 PM)treyspartan Wrote: Hello Methodize,

As you could see the paramedic was standing on your injured body. I thought the paramedic wanted to kill you, so i tried to get her of your injured body. I wasn't preventing the paramedic to heal you, as you got healed anyway.

Really? Do you think I'm dumb? Why didn't you demote her then? obviously you did it on purpose. accept the PR.
Hello Methodize ,

In the beginning of the footage you could hear me that i was requesting demotion of the paramedic. Also i was a police officer i can't demote somebody from the paramedic team.
(12-05-2018, 09:38 PM)treyspartan Wrote: Hello Methodize ,

In the beginning of the footage you could hear me that i was requesting demotion of the paramedic. Also i was a police officer i can't demote somebody from the paramedic team.

I'm sorry but are you actor? You obviously tried to avoid paramedic doing his job.
Hi Methodize

What do you mean 'I'm sorry but are you actor?'? I already explained what happend and explained what my intention was.