Jamiek540 Ban Removal Request
Your name: Jamiek540

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56120155

Your ban ID: 81563

Banned by: [FL] Janzo

Reason: BRA (90603) - FearRP breakage.

Involved: ElonWuzhou (Reporting Person)
NeverBK (Whitness of his rule breakages)

Why we should unban you:
I believe the ban should be removed due to the fact the the persons who submitted the report broke multiple rules during situation and I was just trying to keep calm (which was quiet hard at the time due to his rule breakages) and there was no reason at all for him to mug me especially whilest he had NLR still from when he had died in the area via the other persons in my area and had just killed me from a raid without reason within 10 minutes of dying in the villas infront of my house)

The player refused to give reason for the raid or the mugging, Raided me within 10 minutes of dying and Mugged me within 5 minutes of killing me.

also killed me whilest I was afk in my house (unarmed) and shot through the walls to do it.

Fully declined to show footage of the raid before hand which it had been established that he had by saying he wouldn't show it unless staff asked for it when asked again he fully declined having it anymore (deleted it possibly purposely or lying about not having it)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
Also I do understand that it has expired already but I would like it removed from my record
- Involved -

I am not going over this nonsense again, if anyone wants you can check my posts and find all the details.

I did not break NLR, nor did I break any other rule in the process.

Your PR about what you are accusing me of in this UBR, was already denied. However you did clearly break FearRP and for that you deserve to have the ban on record.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
Star 
Again you quiet clearly broke NLR to do so As within the top right corner of you screen in the recording shows the NLR Cool down timer from when you were shot by an annoyed person after I kidnapped you and knowing that you had only raided me about 3/5 minutes before the mugging meaning that you came back within 10 minutes of dying to raid me.

And by coming to find specifically me about 3/5 minutes after killing me during the raid there could not possibly be any Roleplay reason to mug me.

Again you haven't even stated a reason for the raid where you decided to kill an ark player and burn down the entire house instead of just going through the easily accessible front entrance where it could be seen that there was only an unarmed person and nothing getting in your way to get past me.

And with that fact if you had of came and asked whilst I was in my house to come in not even with a gun (assuming that I came back from making a sandwhich) I would've even opened the door for you.
Like I said I'm not going over this again. Fact is, you broke FearRP and got punished for it.

I've nothing else to add and will not respond unless an admins ask me to do so.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
I do not really remember the situation at all. However it seems to me that you did break FearRP, even if others broke rules you shouldn't of done. If you can provide evidence please provide it so I can evaluate the situation better. I'll be in wait of a response.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
No response within time limit. Denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]