Time in GMT

Server: v4b1

Summary: FearRP

Evidence:
Do you have a longer video?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(12-03-2018, 09:01 PM)Panda Wrote: Do you have a longer video?

No I do not. I do however not see why that would be needed as you can clearly see the FearRP breakage in this video.
(12-03-2018, 09:09 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

No I do not. I do however not see why that would be needed as you can clearly see the FearRP breakage in this video.

Well at the end of the video you can see that he ran back towards you and the car, perhaps he may have followed FearRP.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(12-03-2018, 09:11 PM)Panda Wrote:

Well at the end of the video you can see that he ran back towards you and the car, perhaps he may have followed FearRP.

Just because you get back and follow FearRP after you have broken it doesn't justify the FearRP breakages in the first place. I can however say that he tried to get into his vehicle right after the video stopped but failed as the handcuffs got on him.
(12-03-2018, 09:15 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 09:11 PM)Panda Wrote:

Just because you get back and follow FearRP after you have broken it doesn't justify the FearRP breakages in the first place. I can however say that he tried to get into his vehicle right after the video stopped but failed as the handcuffs got on him.

Well from your video, there is a breakage of FearRP, however, it is a very small breakage of it, and from your lack of evidence for the whole situation, he may have come back in the end and followed your FearRP commands and the situation would be resolved, therefore a punishment would not be needed in my eyes. If I were dealing with this in-game, the user would only receive a warning and that is what he will get from this report.

Approved.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator