PR on Sebbish
Exclamation 
Name of player: Sebbish, HeeTic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74208648, STEAM_0:1:161318271

Time in GMT: Aroung 13:00 Onwards to about 15:00

Server: V4b1

Summary:
I was very happily doing my café passive RP in the city when 2 individuals came into my store which is counted as a public area and attempted to mug me at gun point for $5000 which max is quiet obviously $500 shortly after I attempted to correct them by saying the max was $500 they killed me for no reason at all, not too long after they came back and threatened me with a knife an rifle for no reason not even asking for anything and killed me again.

This player did also randomly kill my friend Pinhead Larry STEAM_0:0:175198048 whilest he was afk standing by a van.

Evidence:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1581547099
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1581547251
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1581547225
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
Whitnesses:
[FL:RP] Mr. Flaminator | STEAM_0:0:49905497
[FL:RP] Violet Kittie | STEAM_0:1:226053188
Pinhead Larry | STEAM_0:0:175198048
Yeah yeah, stop lying. We said 500$, not 5000. You broke NLR and came back to your cafe after you were murdered about 5 min earlier, and then started talking shit to us. We told you to shut up and stop swearing, and you continued and we didn't even kill you the second time, we just threatened you, before your friend started shooting at us. If you want I can make a pr on you for the NLR, because I recorded it all, and I can add the part where you held me at gunpoint IN MAIN STREET. I also shot your "afk" friend (which wasn't afk) when you both lockpicked my truck. Can't believe you still are this rude to post a player report, even though I gave you a gift of 5k, just because I'm nice.
[Image: 3SGm.gif]
(12-03-2018, 06:17 PM)Sebbish Wrote: Yeah yeah, stop lying. We said 500$, not 5000. You broke NLR and came back to your cafe after you were murdered about 5 min earlier, and then started talking shit to us. We told you to shut up and stop swearing, and you continued and we didn't even kill you the second time, we just threatened you, before your friend started shooting at us. If you want I can make a pr on you for the NLR, because I recorded it all, and I can add the part where you held me at gunpoint IN MAIN STREET. I also shot your "afk" friend (which wasn't afk) when you both lockpicked my truck. Can't believe you still are this rude to post a player report, even though I gave you a gift of 5k, just because I'm nice.

-Involved-

You and your friend were just trolling around the server. Allot of players complained about you 2 RDM’ing and FailRP’ing. You guys raided me also for no reason but decided to let that go. Anyway after that it just went from bad to worse. 

You guys were swearing in OOC and in voice chat to everyone. Even swearing to Violet Kittie why she plays so much on her computer. 

Everything you guys did was in public area (Mugging, Killing, Etc). Even driving was to hard for you guys. Like ramming my vehicle everytime when it was parked so I had to get it back.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(12-03-2018, 06:17 PM)Sebbish Wrote: I also shot your "afk" friend (which wasn't afk) when you both lockpicked my truck.
My friend was AFK he's very new to the game mode which he has had a very bad experience so far due to this and didn't even own a lockpick and most likely as he had only just joined the community a while before probably couldn't afford to get a shipment of them.

Also you have still just admitted to breaking the rules as 3.1a states
Quote:3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

I know it's stupid to ask for logs but if this needs confirming but if checked it can be seen he never equipped a lockpick.
(12-03-2018, 06:17 PM)Sebbish Wrote: lockpicked my truck.

It wasn't even your van it was owned by Violet Kittie who had parked infront of the cargo dealer so I lock picked it to move it slightly forward to be able to interact with him.
(12-04-2018, 12:08 PM)Jamiek540 Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 06:17 PM)Sebbish Wrote: I also shot your "afk" friend (which wasn't afk) when you both lockpicked my truck.
My friend was AFK he's very new to the game mode which he has had a very bad experience so far due to this and didn't even own a lockpick and most likely as he had only just joined the community a while before probably couldn't afford to get a shipment of them.

I know it's stupid to ask for logs but if this needs confirming but if checked it can be seen he never equipped a lockpick.

It wasn't even your van it was owned by Violet Kittie who had parked infront of the cargo dealer so I lock picked it to move it slightly forward to be able to interact with him.

HMMM you got any evidence of that? No. It didn't happen then.
[Image: 3SGm.gif]
(12-04-2018, 01:31 PM)Sebbish Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 12:08 PM)Jamiek540 Wrote:

HMMM you got any evidence of that? No. It didn't happen then.

yep it is my truck and Jamie help to park it since i die ( NLR ) there by you "accidently" hit my truck and it killed me, also i will give the proof in few moment..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
-Involved-

Sebbish and his friend HeeTiic ( STEAM_0:1:161318271 )
driving and randomly hit people and RDM Jamie's friend at AMPM for no reason.
Then they harrashing and insult me and ask me to stop playing FL and get my life. Now my question is, do any rules say that 30 years old woman cant play FL? If there is, then i will stop play FL forever..
Sorry for my Words if there any mistake..

Evidence: https://youtu.be/agd9MZJkO48
(sorry for the background music, i was listening music on the moment)

With Honest:
Violet Kittie
This is my evidence, well if you want more, yes i have more evidence that they keep on insult me and steal my truck, try to run over me and keep hit my truck..

With Honest:
Violet Kitte
Thank you @"violet.de.kittie" and there is the evidence that It did happen Smile