PR Beunkieboy
Name of player: Beunkieboy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75548000

Time in GMT: 22:48

Server: v4b1

Summary: Demoting me without telling me where to go. I asked multiple times and I even said I was tabbed out. When I asked where I should go, I was demoted.

Evidence:
I've told you in the radio in the minutes prior to this recording to come to Nexus front.

I warned you to come to the Nexus quickly or get demoted. You showing up 5 minutes later is no help.

You are trying to make it look like I falsely demoted you but you ignored me for 5 minutes straight.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
(12-02-2018, 10:01 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: I've told you in the radio in the minutes prior to this recording to come to Nexus front.

I warned you to come to the Nexus quickly or get demoted. You showing up 5 minutes later is no help.

You are trying to make it look like I falsely demoted you but you ignored me for 5 minutes straight.

As seen in the video, I informed you that I had been tabbed out for a few minutes.

However, when I got back in the game and heard you, I quickly responded and asked where you wanted me to go. I asked numerous of times where you were, but instead of getting an response, I got a demotion.
Gave you plenty of chances, shouldn;t be AFK that much then.

Thought you were ignoring me, don't see why you have to make a PR for this but ok.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
This is not PR worthy. Not his problem that you're AFK when he needs you. Yes, he could have been a nice sergeant and forgiven you when you came back, and told you where to go, but that's in character and he chose to be a strict sergeant.

Denied.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]