PR John Jong
Code:
[b]Name of player[/b]: John Jong

[b]SteamID[/b]: STEAM_0:1:14212289

[b]Time in GMT[/b]: around 12 at night

[b]Server[/b]: v4b1

[b]Summary[/b]: I just respawned, got my car and went for some exploration. I want back to where I spawned (Shopping
street) and parked my car to not really do anything. Around 30 sec after i've parked my car, John Jong comes up to me
and says "Whats up gamer" and I did not really react or anything. 10 secs later he placed a breach on my car. After
this I decide to explore some more... I find him placing another breach on another guys car.
I just want to point something out with no relevance to this pr, but John Jong is currently in 2 pr:s (including mine)
and is about to get a third one by same guy in the video with the mclaren for a TOS reason i think.

[b]Evidence[/b]: Sorry about the water mark but its not that disturbing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH9HQBCM8XE&feature=youtu.be
Hi ngl I was a bit drunk last night hence the bit of fuckinh around the breaches caused no harm and effected no one I have given both people 5k when I realised I was an idiot and shouldn’t of done that as a sorry and also some cash to repair the cars which is more than enough.

Also your thing at the bottom means jackshit the “TOS” reason is nothing anyway it’s called a joke so stay OT and not trying to get myself banned for 2 PRs Smile
(12-02-2018, 09:43 AM)JohnJong Wrote: Hi ngl I was a bit drunk last night hence the bit of fuckinh around the breaches caused no harm and effected no one I have given both people 5k when I realised I was an idiot and shouldn’t of done that as a sorry and also some cash to repair the cars which is more than enough.

Also your thing at the bottom means jackshit the “TOS” reason is nothing anyway it’s called a joke so stay OT and not trying to get myself banned for 2 PRs Smile

Like I said, its not relevant and its not my subject
(12-02-2018, 10:41 AM)Isacgor Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 09:43 AM)JohnJong Wrote: Hi ngl I was a bit drunk last night hence the bit of fuckinh around the breaches caused no harm and effected no one I have given both people 5k when I realised I was an idiot and shouldn’t of done that as a sorry and also some cash to repair the cars which is more than enough.

Like I said, its not relevant and its not my subject

Not relevant so don’t say it.
Wait holdup I rewatched the video and noticed a third person abuse at the very start nice one! For admin reference it’s 0:03.

Involved due to being seen at start accidentally hitting Jong and also being in a discord call wit him when all this happened.

So to explain the first part its quite apparent, was heavily drinking and accidentally hit him so jumped out, /paramedic and when I realized it was him I was like "ah its jong, he knows its an accident". Did all I could there given the circumstances, accidents happen.

As for Jong he was even more out of it than me last night and in a lot of ways didn't have a clue what he was doing. Way I see it he was pissed, doing something that wasnt hurting anyone or RP and afterwards (when you were chasing us around insulting us OOC, among other things) he apologized to you. This PR is very petty.
(12-02-2018, 11:28 AM)JohnJong Wrote: Wait holdup I rewatched the video and noticed a third person abuse at the very start nice one! For admin reference it’s 0:03.

As for this, i was looking OOC since i thought it were the guys that were "Citizens" and using contra.
(12-02-2018, 01:18 PM)Isacgor Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 11:28 AM)JohnJong Wrote: Wait holdup I rewatched the video and noticed a third person abuse at the very start nice one! For admin reference it’s 0:03.

As for this, i was looking OOC since i thought it were the guys that were "Citizens" and using contra.

That’s no excuse you still 3rd person abused
(12-02-2018, 06:37 PM)JohnJong Wrote:

So explain to me how there is an excuse that you were drunk? Nobody even knows that you actually were drunk. It should not matter.
(12-02-2018, 08:49 PM)Isacgor Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 06:37 PM)JohnJong Wrote:

So explain to me how there is an excuse that you were drunk? Nobody even knows that you actually were drunk. It should not matter.

I mean @"Killroy" literally confirmed I was so don’t try and accuse me of lying thx