Report:Beunkieboy
Name of player:Beunkieboy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75548000

Time in GMT:Around 23:40-00:00

Server:v4b1

Summary: -Raiding without a reason
-Raiding as SRU without a warrant
-Breaking NLR 2 TIMES until he gave up and rage quit(he was the SRU Searg so we have sure that he broke nlr)(we can see him in the beginning of the raid and then on 3:45 [video timing] and also 6:27 [video timing] and he does the second try) besides that you can always watch my partner showing the tab menu to the video ,there you can see death being added to all those SRU .
-Random Arrest, since he arrested me for "Contraband" when they never saw any contraband , btw i was in jails, this video was recorded by my partner Spucky
-Insulting me in OOC chat; "We are not dead idiot"(1:53 in video timing)

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QRm0ym0...e=youtu.be
(12-02-2018, 01:02 AM)ZMonKey Wrote: Name of player:Beunkieboy

-Breaking NLR 2 TIMES until he gave up and rage quit(he was the SRU Searg so we have sure that he broke nlr)(we can see him in the beginning of the raid and then on 3:45 [video timing] and also 6:27 [video timing] and he does the second try) besides that you can always watch my partner showing the tab menu to the video ,there you can see death being added to all those SRU .
-Random Arrest, since he arrested me for "Contraband" when they never saw any contraband , btw i was in jails, this video was recorded by my partner Spucky

Hello I am not involved in this case but I saw the entire video and not only Beunkeboy insulted you but also Afyok 1:54 he said Ik kom je moeder neuken it means in Dutch I wil f*ck your mother... I am from the Netherlands and I know what it means. He keeps insulting in OOC with c*ncer and I am really tired of it. I hope I helped you.
(12-02-2018, 04:00 PM)Methodize Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 01:02 AM)ZMonKey Wrote: Name of player:Beunkieboy

Hello I am not involved in this case but I saw the entire video and not only Beunkeboy insulted you but also Afyok 1:54 he said Ik kom je moeder neuken it means in Dutch I wil f*ck your mother... I am from the Netherlands and I know what it means. He keeps insulting in OOC with c*ncer and I am really tired of it. I hope I helped you.

You are not involved, like you said. So please do not comment.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
Summary: -Raiding without a reason We had a reason, we had reports of contraband
-Raiding as SRU without a warrant We did have a warrant
-Breaking NLR 2 TIMES until he gave up and rage quit(he was the SRU Searg so we have sure that he broke nlr)(we can see him in the beginning of the raid and then on 3:45 [video timing] and also 6:27 [video timing] and he does the second try) No comment besides that you can always watch my partner showing the tab menu to the video ,there you can see death being added to all those SRU .
-Random Arrest, since he arrested me for "Contraband" when they never saw any contraband , btw i was in jails, this video was recorded by my partner Spucky Like I said we did have a reason we had reports of contraband
-Insulting me in OOC chat; "We are not dead idiot"(1:53 in video timing) This is barely an insult
If you had a warrant why did you have to blow the door and on the screen of my partner never shows the green message?
And you shouldnt comment because those acts of breaking nlr were intended and we all know, that this was an act of revenge from what happened previously on that day.
no its not a revenge act

we had a warrant
Denied.

Insufficient evidence to suggest that the raid was carried out with no reason.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]