[FL:RP] Zona

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:111437847

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] GHOSTK1LL3R

Reason:
Greetings,

I received a ban for the reason "FearRP" on the first of December 2018. I'm writing this appeal in order to get the ban removed and cleared from my record due to I'm believing it was false.

So the case was; I was into a mini event which was hosted by Jessixa which was the singing contest where you could sing my using your own voice or play through your microphone. I decided to play songs through my microphone while having a support. 

I got told to turn off the music in OOC at first, however, I did not feel like it was needed and wrote back "None offence, but you aren't forced to stay" as he didn't like my music. I was in one position of the building and danced for myself when @Aspire came over to me and asked me to turn it off. As I can hear the music louder then you can ingame, it was hard for me to tell what was going on. I saw the gun and turned off the music to hear what he said to say. He pointed the weapon at me and told me to turn it off, as I followed to do. 

I decided to start walking to the other side of the build to continue playing my music. He stopped pointing the weapon at me and put it into safe mode. I started to walk away due to the situation with the weapon being solved. On my way to the other side of the build, I started to play my music again and met Jong and the rest of the people who were complaining earlier in OOC.  The first thing I thought was "Fuck ... " I later looked down to see if someone spoke and saw Aspire's voicebox popup.

I turned around to see an Aspire with a weapon and talking. As I already stated, my music was quite loud. You might have spotted me driving around with my vehicle and playing loud music? Same happened here.  I stopped the music as he did have a weapon on me and I believed that he wanted me to turn it off again, which was correct. I also heard "Stop!" when I turned off the music. He tied me up and told me to follow him as I did back to the stage. He had put his weapon in safe mode and started to talk to predator and I said "Naw, this isn't the manager! I need to speak to Jessica", so we went on the stage as she was there and Aspire and I started to explain the case.

During the explanation, I got disconnected with the reason "Visit fearless.net ....."

I do not believe I should have been banned, because I wasn't aware that he was following me to the other location while telling me to stop, and I wasn't able to hear him stating stop because of the very loud music. The case is as simple as that, and it might look different from another's perspective which was most likely why I received the ban, but I do not believe you should be punished for FearRP when the player who is being threatened isn't even aware of it. If I was aware, of course, I would have stopped and turned around, however, I wasn't at that time. I did follow his orders when I could hear him like "Follow me now".

I hope you are able to see this from my perspective as well, and as a player with over 1100 hours, I wouldn't commit such a breakage while being aware of it. Simple as that. 

Involved:
@"GHOSTK1LL3R" Jessixa Predator! @"Aspire" @"JohnJong"
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Before I give my side of this I am just wondering if anyone got a video of it?
(12-01-2018, 09:04 PM)Aspire Wrote: Before I give my side of this I am just wondering if anyone got a video of it?

Hey Aspire,

I do not believe so, due to all of the tagged people haven't replied with any information regards video evidence of the situation Wink
(12-01-2018, 09:04 PM)Aspire Wrote: Before I give my side of this I am just wondering if anyone got a video of it?

This ain't much, however, this is how it all ended. Thanks to Violet for sending the video over.

Hi , 

I'll explain my side and let everyone know what went down and what I still don't really understand why Zona got banned .

Zona had send his application on my event and I accepted it, he apply as an contestant , Contestants are require to sing a song or play via your mic if they are shy . 
Before the event begins , contestants can rehearse on the stage or on a private room . 
I don't really have a problem for anyone playing music via their mic as long they know when the event start and doesn't cost much trouble to me . 

I was handling a situation as one of the security guard ask me an question . 
Zona came out from the backstage , being tied up 
I was confuse because I do not know why he is being tied up 

I did try to handle the situation to find out what's going on and why Zona is being tied up 
However , as I was listening to what both Aspire and Zona is gonna said 
Zona disconnected and later on , Violet checked the ban page and told me Zona got banned for Fear RP

I didn't see any weapons being pointed to him nor anyone else and I still do not know what is going on before . 

- Jessixa 
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Greenting, 

As Jessica say, we are talking about what is happens between Zona and Aspire, also in our conversations Zona not under gun points. Whatever, we can solve this matter ingame actually because its just small misunderstand happen between Zona and Aspire. I feel its unfair for Zona for get ban for 7 days without any sit. Sorry if my words got any mistake.

With Honest:
Violet Kittie
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Denied,

The video provided is not presenting the situation.

As you have stated here:

"You might have spotted me driving around with my vehicle and playing loud music? Same happened here. I stopped the music as he did have a weapon on me and I believed that he wanted me to turn it off again, which was correct. I also heard "Stop!" when I turned off the music"

This wasn't the first time you were attempted to be put under FearRP. You cannot use 'having loud music' as an excuse to mitigate FearRP. This is powergaming. Next time if you're going to play music make sure you can hear your surroundings as as i've stated here, it will not be used as an excuse to ignore FearRP.