What Cool PC Should i get?
Already my PC is sorta shit and for Christmas i wanna get a new one.

what one should i get? https://ironsidecomputers.com/series/ this is a website i found but idk if its good or not. I kinda want something under 500 or in the 500 Range. or like £599
Just build it yourself

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
I would never get a pc that is only £500. If you are going to buy a GOOD pc it will for sure cost you more than that. So I would suggest setting some money aside for a better priced PC.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
im getting the Grunt on Ironside yeet
(12-01-2018, 05:10 PM)Mlem Wrote: im getting the Grunt on Ironside yeet

Seems like you will be able to swap components at a later date if you feel like it.

Enjoy the new pc
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Truth be told I don't think you'll be able to get a "cool PC" with your current budget.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(12-01-2018, 07:18 PM)Yonno Wrote: Truth be told I don't think you'll be able to get a "cool PC" with your current budget.

Ikr, wont be playing any triple AAA titles thats for sure.
Doesn't seem like you did any prior research nor thought this through whatsoever since you created a thread asking what could be a good option for you, linked the first site you've found trough google and not even an hour later have ordered a prebuild PC from said website.

Nevertheless, enjoy and hopefully you'll have no regrets.
(12-01-2018, 07:20 PM)Agorith Wrote: Doesn't seem like you did any prior research nor thought this through whatsoever since you created a thread asking what could be a good option for you, linked the first site you've found trough google and not even an hour later have ordered a prebuild PC from said website.

You do realize you are talking to a guy who with his friend actively go around the server propkilling and breaking rules, right?
(12-01-2018, 07:47 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 07:20 PM)Agorith Wrote: Doesn't seem like you did any prior research nor thought this through whatsoever since you created a thread asking what could be a good option for you, linked the first site you've found trough google and not even an hour later have ordered a prebuild PC from said website.

You do realize you are talking to a guy who with his friend actively go around the server propkilling and breaking rules, right?

Nein ofc I don't I got 0% activity