Mlem revenge kill RDM and NLR break
Name of player: [FL:RP] Mlem

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120704777

Time in GMT: 16:30-16:45

Summary: We were chased by officers, then the officer stopped his car and stepped out I accidently drove Mlem over then the other officer told me to get out but my friends killed them I was free again but minutes later I got CDM'ed (I don't know who did) and approximately 5 min later Mlem came back and broke NLR (I am sure he broke NLR) and shot my head and I passed away..later I asked him in OOC why did he killed me his answer was you killed our colleague before, yeah I did but I was injured,unarmed and defenseless so I am not threat anymore for the cops...I am sure it was revenge kill because I accidently drove him over. 

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/PSucj4lvbpM
there was no Revenge kill, but i did NLR tho. and you were a known gunman and stuff. It might of just looked like a Revenge Kill and stuff, but i did NLR. I mean when someone is reported specifically on a Police Radio for shooting a guy and then throws away his gun doesnt mean your suddenly innocent my guy.
if you lost any guns i can buy it back for you uwu

also i feel like it was at 5PM not 4PM

btw heres one that cygnus/bacunt/GMOD Hacker did for me, aka the same but a sentence that is readable

I can confess to breaking NLR, but I will discredit the revenge kill. I had no intention of killing you based on running me over, and I hadn't even actually seen your name at that point anyways. I got called to the Villas and I responded. Claiming you're innocent is also incorrect seeing as you were at this point directly affiliated with cop murderers. In the video you can also see you preparing to take on another rifle again.

oh yea also this too https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...wzbMh2.png i may be autistic but atleast im not autistic you see.

P.S on second thought my NLR might of ran out? the admins can check on that one. Because im not a science human man (trademark)
(11-30-2018, 11:17 PM)Mlem Wrote: there was no Revenge kill, but i did NLR tho. and you were a known gunman and stuff. It might of just looked like a Revenge Kill and stuff, but i did NLR. I mean when someone is reported specifically on a Police Radio for shooting a guy and then throws away his gun doesnt mean your suddenly innocent my guy.
if you lost any guns i can buy it back for you uwu

also i feel like it was at 5PM not 4PM

btw heres one that cygnus/bacunt/GMOD Hacker did for me, aka the same but a sentence that is readable

I can confess to breaking NLR, but I will discredit the revenge kill. I had no intention of killing you based on running me over, and I hadn't even actually seen your name at that point anyways. I got called to the Villas and I responded. Claiming you're innocent is also incorrect seeing as you were at this point directly affiliated with cop murderers. In the video you can also see you preparing to take on another rifle again.

oh yea also this too https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...wzbMh2.png i may be autistic but atleast im not autistic you see.

P.S on second thought my NLR might of ran out? the admins can check on that one. Because im not a science human man (trademark)

Doesn't matter man you know you are not allowed to shoot me when I was injured, it does not matter what I've done..It's about I am defenceless since I'm injured and unarmed. Yeah I was preparing to be armed but it does not give you reason to kill me.
I had all the reason to shoot you lol you were a known armed criminal on the floor, the president or police sergant i dont remember, gave orders to shoot you. I followed and shot you.
(12-01-2018, 12:02 AM)Mlem Wrote: I had all the reason to shoot you lol you were a known armed criminal on the floor, the president or police sergant i dont remember, gave orders to shoot you. I followed and shot you.

No sir you had not, like I said I was injured and unarmed so I am defenceless and no dangerous anymore to the officers. you said you got order from president or police sergeant ? so why don't you take your responsibility if you know it's not allowed to kill injured person even if you get order to? I'm wondering are you acting like a guy that does not know the rules all the way yet? or are you acting the guy that does not want to take responsibility of your actions? circumstantial you knew you broke server rules? I thijnk the last one. Please take your responsibility. You have 328 hours you should know that
Yes you no longer had a Gun, but you were a known gunman for fuck sakes my guy. Im trying to be reasonable here, CityRP is supposed to be realistic. I had all the rights to shoot you, You shot a Police Officer and it was acknowledged in the radio therefore i had all the right to shoot you. You being on the ground injured doesnt change the fact you shot a police officer.
(12-01-2018, 11:15 AM)Mlem Wrote: Yes you no longer had a Gun, but you were a known gunman for fuck sakes my guy. Im trying to be reasonable here, CityRP is supposed to be realistic. I had all the rights to shoot you, You shot a Police Officer and it was acknowledged in the radio therefore i had all the right to shoot you. You being on the ground injured doesnt change the fact you shot a police officer.

Don't insult please. I don't want to insult you but I still can't understand why you don't get it yet? It's NOT allowed to kill injured person even if that person killed officer or other people. You must follow the server rules and you've violated two server rules; NLR (Forget everything what happened,you must acting you didn't know where you died and don't come back to the area where you died within 10 minutes and RDM. Let's stop discuss okay ? I am sure you violated two rules and just accept it you violated two rules and wait for a punishment.
i didnt even insult you just then, and there was no RDM and NLR. The NLR was overruled by it being on the police radio and the RDM was also overruled by the Radio somewhat, you were a known gunman killing 2 people. I had literially all RP right to shoot you for fuck sakes, im starting to get pissed by your ignorance
(12-01-2018, 09:49 PM)Mlem Wrote: i didnt even insult you just then, and there was no RDM and NLR. The NLR was overruled by it being on the police radio and the RDM was also overruled by the Radio somewhat, you were a known gunman killing 2 people. I had literially all RP right to shoot you for fuck sakes, im starting to get pissed by your ignorance

Watch your language please
[Image: 34844B519C8886980E70C98DA3DE8647905E19C8]The witness of this situation + evidence holder.

Mlem and I, may not have had the best experiences together, but I must say, this PR literally shows the immaturity of him. He comes on the server to minge, and ruin everyone else's RP, here is a couple screenshots of him insulting me in OOC, I'd also like to mention that I was the Chinese man in the footage, so I knew what happened and it seemed to frustrate some salt into mlem. You can obviously see by the replies above that he can't handle a simple PR. He insulted me much more, which I did not record/screenshot. In the first screenshot, he was reffering to me as "Salty" which I deem offensive. However, many people may not agree. When I'm bothered, I'll add more screenshots, steam wont upload rn for me.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]