On behalf of Jokhah..
This is Tony's fiance. My name is Shari, and I'm a grown woman.
As a Mom, and someone who doesn't play video games, nor do I have time for petty childish internet drama, I just want to say that Tony shouldn't have fed the trolls and even responded to their bullshit. However, I want to note how very sad it is that people feel the need to attack someone who is trying to get the medical help that his daughter needs. But this is the internet and the current state of society. I've always told Tony that the people online he dealt with and played with were basically useless, and I was proven wrong when so many gamers helped our daughter, out of the kindness of their own hearts. For that, I will be forever grateful. As for those who would like to troll, and hate, and lie, and accuse, I hope that you never have to GROW UP and have a real life, and have children, God forbid that they need help one day and someone should come and drag all of your past actions and posts, and disagreements around and rub it all in your face. Please, continue to be big bad keyboard warriors so that you can feel proud like you have actually accomplished something in your life. OMG, You've totally won. You were mean to someone on the internet with a sick kid. Congrats, your parents should be so proud.

As for the people who have actually helped our daughter, we are so very grateful. More than words can express. You have our undying gratitude, and in the future, we hope that we can one day pay it forward. God Bless. -Tony's fiance, Shari
The following 9 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • John Jong, Agorith, Random, Lewwings, mintblackbeard, Pollux, JackZ, SJ., _Enzyme_
(12-03-2018, 06:33 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: This is Tony's fiance. My name is Shari, and I'm  a grown woman.
As a Mom, and someone who doesn't play video games, nor do I have time for petty childish internet drama, I just want to say that Tony shouldn't have fed the trolls and even responded to their bullshit. However, I want to note how very sad it is that people feel the need to attack someone who is trying to get the medical help that his daughter needs. But this is the internet and the current state of society. I've always told Tony that the people online he dealt with and played with were basically useless, and I was proven wrong when so many gamers helped our daughter, out of the kindness of their own hearts. For that, I will be forever grateful. As for those who would like to troll, and hate, and lie, and accuse, I hope that you never have to GROW UP and have a real life, and have children, God forbid that they need help one day and someone should come and drag all of your past actions and posts, and disagreements around and rub it all in your face. Please, continue to be big bad keyboard warriors so that you can feel proud like you have actually accomplished something in your life. OMG, You've totally won. You were mean to someone on the internet with a sick kid. Congrats, your parents should be so proud.

As for the people who have actually helped our daughter, we are so very grateful. More than words can express. You have our undying gratitude, and in the future, we hope that we can one day pay it forward. God Bless. -Tony's fiance, Shari

Thanks for sharing that.
Best of luck with tony.
The following 2 users Like Aspire's post:
  • ryan!, _Enzyme_
Let's end any further discussion here in regards to disagreements. Regardless of what your opinion is I believe it's more respectful and mature to just let this post pass if you have nothing nice to say. Please stay on topic and be respectful.

Best of luck with everything Jokah.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, mintblackbeard, Marty
(11-30-2018, 06:15 PM)Aspire Wrote: Apologies, this isn’t the place to ask for donations.
He’s active on another community, not active here.
Unfortunately this does feel like a scam..,
OT - Donated $15, sorry its not much, its all i've got till payday. Hope you get the money my dude and I'm glad the community have come together when you need it most <3

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 3 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Lewwings, Old Man Jokhah, Pollux
(12-03-2018, 06:15 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 06:15 PM)Aspire Wrote: Apologies, this isn’t the place to ask for donations.
He’s active on another community, not active here.
Unfortunately this does feel like a scam..,

Scumbag.

OT - Donated $15, sorry its not much, its all i've got till payday. Hope you get the money my dude and I'm glad the community have come together when you need it most <3

Shari again. Tony needs a little mental health break from the community. Thank you so very much for your help. We are expecting to hear back from the doctor tomorrow and should be able to order her helmet with all of the generous donations we have received.  All of her current scans and the price that we were quoted along with the doctor's office address and information are included in one of the updates, and we will continue to post updates as things develop. 

Don't worry about the negativity, after all, the negative attention just gets her gofundme more attention and free publicity, which ultimately just helps our daughter. So, no hard feelings here! Cheese
I wish I had money to donate. Best of luck Jokhah!
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I've been very emotional recently, so I'm just going to leave an image of the update I posted on the gofundme. I don't want to end up saying something without thinking it over carefully. I love yall. Thanks for your help and support.

https://gyazo.com/b21b6c8f3faf6f6a52b7e9b923d06c79

P.S. https://gyazo.com/4aac418b3476932ccc8438d2b426d05c
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Lewwings, John Jong
I'm glad things are working out with the GoFundMe, Jokhah.
I wish you all the best with your daughter. Bless you and your fiance.

While you sometimes come off as agressive (not towards myself), I know you have nothing but good intentions currently and I can only imagine how overwhelming emotions can be in a situation like this.

Stay strong and keep being the father your daughter needs, make her proud. Much love.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
This is Shari again.

So we are now getting private messages from the keyboard warriors harassing us about our daughter. Seems that some people just cant let things go.

Do you have a family? Maybe you should spend more time with them.
Try deleting your account and going outside to play, trolls.
At the end of the day, your opinion is worthless, you arent here everyday with this man watching him take care of his daughter, and the fact that you are wasting your time trying to harass someone over their sick kid is just incredibly pathetic. Sad and pathetic. Please don't reproduce.

https://gyazo.com/4aac418b3476932ccc8438d2b426d05c
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • John Jong
Donated,
Good luck and all the best buddy.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah