On behalf of Jokhah..
Hey folks. This is more of a serious thread. I am spreading the word for Jokhah who really needs as much support as he can get right now, so I kindly ask that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. If Staff could enforce this it would be much appreciated. 

Quote:I know this isn't the best place to try, but when you're at the point of desperation that I'm at, you'll try anything.  My daughter was diagnosed with a skull deformity that can be corrected by a helmet.  Unfortunately, her insurance is refusing to assist with the helmet because its not one of a selection of specific conditions.  If left uncorrected, her skull will eventually fuse together misformed, causing potential other serious medial issues.

The cost of the helmet was 5,000USD.  We've managed to mitigate it down to around 1800USD.  We're applying for the last possible aid group that we can.  None of the other aid groups will help with corrective helmets, even tho some of them will help if your newborn has a smoking problem.

I know that most of you do not have money, like I don't after eating constant unexpected bills, but if you could just repost this to whatever medium you can, maybe she has a chance.

The soonest I could get her insurance switched to one that can help her will be too late.  I need a miracle.
Here is the link to the gofundme:
https://www.gofundme.com/xqcez-please-help-my-daughter
For those who are unaware who Jokhah is, he was a staff member on this community and a highly respected member. Please give him all the support you possibly can, be it monetary or simply words of support.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
So what is this thread going to be about?

Is it any different from his own thread?
(11-30-2018, 01:24 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: So what is this thread going to be about?

Is it any different from his own thread?

Essentially no, not any different. I am spreading the word on his behalf in case someone on this forum hasn't seen his original thread as he can use as much support as he can get.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Sadly I'm quite poor at the moment, but thanks for informing us. I've not seen his thread, so it's good you mentioned it at least.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Let's have some respect for a guy who is quite desperate at the moment, he didn't expect this idea to work, but already, a fair amount has been raised. Keep in mind, that despite this is off-topic, by trolling and going out of your way to make fun of such a situation like this is truly heartless of you.

I cannot support you financially, Jokhah, however I wish you luck in this event, and I hope things work out in your favour.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Old Man Jokhah
Moved to Discussions.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Wolven
(11-30-2018, 06:15 PM)Aspire Wrote: Apologies, this isn’t the place to ask for donations.
He’s active on another community, not active here.
Unfortunately this does feel like a scam..,

Its clearly not a scam, learn some common decency. He used to be a very active member of the community and is going through something awful, don't be so rude. Its not up to you decide what this place is for.

Jokah, I really hope you are able to get the help you need.
The following 10 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Lewwings, sebasti161, Bobby Shmicki, Random, Pollux, Baskingner, Old Man Jokhah, Archer, Luna, Julern
I really hope you manage to get the money you need for your child Jokhah, you're a nice guy and it's truly a shame that you, your daughter and your fiance are going through this. I wish the best of luck to you and to your daughter!
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I've never met you Jokah but from all the comments so far; you seem like a nice person. All of my respect goes towards you and your daughter. I really hope it all goes to plan. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
(11-30-2018, 09:27 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 08:30 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 06:15 PM)Aspire Wrote: Apologies, this isn’t the place to ask for donations.
He’s active on another community, not active here.
Unfortunately this does feel like a scam..,

Its clearly not a scam, learn some common decency. He used to be a very active member of the community and is going through something awful, don't be so rude. Its not up to you decide what this place is for.

Jokah, I really hope you are able to get the help you need.

If it’s true then I truly hope he raises the money.
The man who is asking is extremely rude, he is known to lie, I genuinely don’t trust this, just relax and let me share my opinion.
Sometimes you shouldn’t just blindly believe something.
All the best if this is true, but your behaviour in the past makes me think it’s a scam.

Yes, despite the fact the Jokhah can be unconventional and a white-knight at times, I doubt he'd go as low as to make up such a tragic story, the guy isn't that bad.

Again, best of luck!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Coffee, Old Man Jokhah