On behalf of Jokhah..
All the best wishes to you and your family, good luck.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
(11-30-2018, 09:27 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 08:30 PM)Coffee Wrote: -Snip-

If it’s true then I truly hope he raises the money.
The man who is asking is extremely rude, he is known to lie, I genuinely don’t trust this, just relax and let me share my opinion.
Sometimes you shouldn’t just blindly believe something.
All the best if this is true, but your behaviour in the past makes me think it’s a scam.

Can you honestly just fuck off? If you don't believe him, fine; but you do not HAVE to share your opinion on everything. I honestly can not believe that you are acting this disrespectful on such a serious post. Don't bother replying to me, or if you are going to, do so in a PM.

OT: Me and Jokhah have had our ups and downs but I choose to believe him, which means I also donated to this, and you should too. My thoughts go out to you and your daughter, Jokhah, stay strong!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Lewwings, Coffee, Wolven, Old Man Jokhah
(11-30-2018, 09:52 PM)Random Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 09:27 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 08:30 PM)Coffee Wrote: -Snip-

If it’s true then I truly hope he raises the money.
The man who is asking is extremely rude, he is known to lie, I genuinely don’t trust this, just relax and let me share my opinion.
Sometimes you shouldn’t just blindly believe something.
All the best if this is true, but your behaviour in the past makes me think it’s a scam.

Can you honestly just fuck off? If you don't believe him, fine; but you do not HAVE to share your opinion on everything. I honestly can not believe that you are acting this disrespectful on such a serious post. Don't bother replying to me, or if you are going to, do so in a PM.

OT: Me and Jokhah have had our ups and downs but I choose to believe him, which means I also donated to this, and you should too. My thoughts go out to you and your daughter, Jokhah, stay strong!

My post didn't breach any rules, but your one did.
I will not allow you to insult me.
I simply shared my opinion and you reacted very immaturely.
(11-30-2018, 09:54 PM)Aspire Wrote: My post didn't breach any rules, but your one did.
I will not allow you to insult me.
I simply shared my opinion and you reacted very immaturely.

Aspire, just stop.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 3 users Like Huskii's post:
  • Coffee, Wolven, Pollux
[Image: gy8WiLl.png]

[Image: w0MAY4X.png]

I hope everything works out for you friend Smile
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
A guy is desperate to help his child, which most of you won't understand because you are children yourself.

Stop being little salt fucks and if you have nothing decent to say simply do not say it.

All the best Jokhah.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-30-2018, 06:15 PM)Aspire Wrote: Apologies, this isn’t the place to ask for donations.
He’s active on another community, not active here.
Unfortunately this does feel like a scam..,

I know you're still salty after the way I handled you when you started your shit with me, but I've posted plenty of evidence on that page. Thanks for showing that I wasn't wrong in judging you the way I did.
(12-01-2018, 07:26 AM)ryan! Wrote: [Image: gy8WiLl.png]

[Image: w0MAY4X.png]

I hope everything works out for you friend Smile

Thanks Ryan!, it means a lot man. Many people don't know our relationship, so they probably think you're attacking me right now. Much love man.
Thanks to Reebs, and everyone else on here except Aspire. I don't have to explain why he's excluded, as yall have been dealing with him for a long time and know his behavioral issues.

We've managed to raise over 75% of the goal for her helmet. From the bottom of our hearts, thanks for your time, support, shares, donations, and comments. I didn't post over here mainly due to my long absence and knowing that I'd have to deal with toxic people like Aspire, attempting to take a serious medical condition and try to play bullshit with it. Even without my post, some of yall decided to come out and help.

I wish I could say I miss Fearless, but people like Aspire make that pretty much an impossibility.

P.S. For those who don't know why Aspire hates me... He came to troll at another server, rdming the FL Veteran Grub. He then, after losing that argument, attempted to harass me, leading to actions taken against him... Then he tried to talk big here, so I ended up breaking a few rules because I'm not supposed to attack people, even when they deserve it... But, this story is about the same as most of the ones I've read from here as it involves him. He regularly accuses people of lying, editing, biased behavior, ect ect. Fact is, he's just a troll and eventually he will weed himself out.
The following 5 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Lewwings, Coffee, Random, Reebs, Pollux
(11-30-2018, 08:06 PM)Killroy Wrote: There we go, now a proper discussion free of trolls and internet tomfoolery.

Wish you luck Jokah, only remember you from you making death threats to me before but this is just awful news. Hope you get the money!

I sincerely do not remember ever threatening your life, nor anyone elses, in an OOC setting.  Only one person ever got that outta me, off my memory, and only after he made idle threats about having his militia group show up in my neck of the woods.  In his case, I told him I would end him if I saw him or any of his people, but in my defense, that wasn't a threat it was a reflexive promise.  I won't apologize for being willing to defend my family with violence from those who wish violence upon my family.

In Character though, I've threatened many lives.