Minimacfox 10th ban (8 months ago) - Andreas
Hello staff of Fearless Community!
It's beeen a long... Time. So I decided to come back and say hi, maybe get a step back inside too! That's up to you guys to decide!

Your name: Minimacfox

Your ban ID: 2877

Banned by: Andreas ( As far as I remember)

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Only me and Andreas as far as I remember.

[b]Why we should unban you:
Well I know I got my 10'th ban or so, but it was clearly unfair. I got accused for bad having a attitude but I tried to be at my best, which I was, from my point of view. But Andreas accused me for bad attitude and behaviour, which I didn't have. He said I was random raiding, not in a million years! Sure I have been random raiding once and got banned / kicked once, who hasn't? Anyways that's not the point, just because I was kicked once for it, he accuses me for doing it again. Just because he counts on I have done it.

Then there were the bug abusing, I have some proplems on that point of view. I have been bug abusing some times, but I think i'm ready to stop doing that, I have had 8 months to clear my mind and forget the bug abusing, so im posting here today, because I wanna start, a fresh start. I know some of you admins didn't like me too (a couple) but let's leave that behind us, so what do you say? You wanna give me a step inside, to start on a fresh?
I have to agree, I was with Mini all the time and he only ever abused ammo bug when we were being random attacked and he always had a good attitude towards Admins and other players. Its been a long time, I agree with him.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
Well, I can't really take it as granted that the 10th ban was unfair, as I wasn't involved, and Andreas is a good admin and wouldn't ban randomly. The bug abusing is a bit of a problem, but you have been banned for an extremely long time, and I'm going to hope that you've learnt your lesson from this.

So what I'm going to propose is an unban, BUT, as 10 bans is a LOT to have, if you break the rules majorly again you can expect another very long ban. I'd also want you to read through the server rules and RP guide before you go back onto the server and we unban you.
Thank you, Faustie and the whole staff. I am not trying to say that Andreas or any admin is bad ( Sorry if I did), I completely respect you guys and your decicions. Of course yes, there is some reasons for my long ban, (because of the ammo bug) and I won't blame Andreas or any admin for it, they just do their best to keep the server in the best state possible. Also of course sometimes people (including me) blame about it's a bit unfair, but admins just can't avoid that, they are just trying to deal with it the best way they can, which is clearly understandable.

Peace guys.

I will read the rules fully, since some rules may be changed since last time.

Thank you for your understanding staff, I will try to do my best in the future, to keep the RP at it's best state. And most importantly, to not cause anymore proplems hopefully.
(01-23-2012, 04:16 PM)Minimacfox1 Wrote: Thank you, Faustie and the whole staff. I am not trying to say that Andreas or any admin is bad ( Sorry if I did), I completely respect you guys and your decicions. Of course yes, there is some reasons for my long ban, (because of the ammo bug) and I won't blame Andreas or any admin for it, they just do their best to keep the server in the best state possible. Also of course sometimes people (including me) blame about it's a bit unfair, but admins just can't avoid that, they are just trying to deal with it the best way they can, which is clearly understandable.

Peace guys.

I will read the rules fully, since some rules may be changed since last time.

Thank you for your understanding staff, I will try to do my best in the future, to keep the RP at it's best state. And most importantly, to not cause anymore proplems hopefully.

Sorry to take your hopes away, but you are not unbanned yet. You will have to wait for the opinion of other admins and of course Andreas.

I have to agree with Faustie though.
Dare to think!
I see Wink
Agree'd with the other two. 8 months is a long time and you must've learned something from it.
Any other admins going to comment on this? If not I assume there is nobody against this and I will just unban you.
Dare to think!
It seems Andreas rarely checks the unban request's, I saw him on the forums earlier today. I tried to write his name beside the thread ( As some of you may have noticed). But still: "no answer" lol.

He seems to be a busy man... Wink
8 Months is a long time, but if you dont know what mistakes you made I'd be abit hesitant to unban you.

Guess we will see

+ Agree