Knox - unban request
My Name: KnoX - Reptile
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6107279
Ban ID: 6453
Server: 33x
Involved: -
Admin that banned me: [FL]Pechvarry
Why you should unban me:
I went in under the nexus with low hp to go and turn off the alarm as it was very annoying, i also planned to kill myself after i had entered. I chose the basements underneath the nexus to do it as no one was there and people rarely go there. After i had mentioned in OOC that there was a gas chamber and some RP executions would be cool, i killed myelf. upon respawning Pech asked my why i had killed myself, and i said that there was no paramedics or doctors online to purchase medical supplies from. He said that i should of gone and begged for health equipment from people in the streets, which i believe isn't RP (and whos just gunna give away free items), i thought my course of action was the best. He then proceded to ban me.

If you decide to deny my unban request, please advise what i should do in the future.
who says they would give it for free, they prob be fine with giving you a few for some money
and you say asking people isnt RP, yet killing your self is better?

When i said that i thought killing myself was best for the RP, no one would of known that i would of killed myself, i would of simply respawned and continued with the RP, no one would of known about it so it wouldnt of even harmed any RP that was going on. And as well, who is to say that anyone had a vial, what if no one had a vial or no one was willing to part with any of theirs? What would i do then? No paramedics, No vials, no doctors, What else should i do?. Maybe i should do a more Rp death, like walk in front of a car, which everyone would see.

Also, if i was to go around asking people for items people would feel annoyed (i would feel annoyed imo), to have your RP disrupted by someone who is begging for a health vial...

- KnoX
1. Do not propkill yourself or others.
2. Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

Arguing about this only makes it worse , You broke rules which led you to getting banned. It's not us to think what you could have roleplayed or done. Oh and the begging part? I think that the majority wouldn't find it annoying if you actually ROLEPLAY.

-Denied