PR on Beunkieboy
Name of player: Beunkieboy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75548000

Time in GMT: 15:00 Onwards not sure when? specifically

Server: V4b1

Summary: Player whilest I was afk making a sandwhich in real life came and burnt down my house and killed me. my character was also unarmed standing compeletely still. Before this event I had tied him up and he got killed by another player in the neighbourhood as he was minging by going around crashing a police car into our houses and pretending to be a cop whilest as a civilian, only a few minutes after this the first situation happened of him killing and raiding me while I was unarmed and afk. there is no see'able contaband and I did see him earlier on in the game using third person to look through my wall as it is a self built house.

After that within only about 2 minutes of killing me he came back and attempted to mug me

Earlier on about 11am ish he entered a roleplay situation where we were talking to armed men as police as a civilian with a baseball bat and ruined the entire situation where we just tased and arrested him pretending that he never came in.

Even while making this car kept crashing into our house with a vehicle
broke NLR multiple times
Evidence:
I can't really give much but I will ask for the people who whitnessed this to maked a statement and show a video of the situation if possible
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
No evidence, no comment. Not even worth my time.

(11-27-2018, 04:07 PM)Jamiek540 Wrote: Earlier on about 11am ish he entered a roleplay situation where we were talking to armed men as police as a civilian with a baseball bat and ruined the entire situation where we just tased and arrested him pretending that he never came in.

That's strange as I was sleeping until 12PM, after that I had breakfast did an hour of work. Then I played some ETS2, after that I came online.
I suggest you remove this right now or face the consequences of lying in the courthouse, without any evidence nonetheless.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
I was there aswell when it happened, while the victim had an m4a1, he just randomaly spammed 2-3 molotovs and burned the
It may be evidenceless but the accused person is being a douche for lying, have some decency and admit your actions man..
It disgusts me so much seeing how much "morality" you have as a person...

If admins do have the access to check logs of connections to the server, that could help since the accused one said he was not logged in at the time it happened.
(11-27-2018, 04:23 PM)NevoH72 Wrote: I was there aswell when it happened, while the victim had an m4a1, he just randomaly spammed 2-3 molotovs and burned the
It may be evidenceless but the accused person is being a douche for lying, have some decency and admit your actions man..
It disgusts me so much seeing how much "morality" you have as a person...

If admins do have the access to check logs of connections to the server, that could help since the accused one said he was not logged in at the time it happened.

No reason for me to admit to anything, as I didn't break any rules.

The only person lying here is Jamiek, as he came up with the story with the baseball bat, while I wasn't online at that time and I haven't equipped a single baseball bat today.
If it was not you then I apologize but I believe that it was your name that I saw on the person and I assumed it was the same person due to the later events including the police vehicle, raid where you did killed me whilest I was unable to defend myself and there was 0% threat and mugging me within 5 minutes of killing me
(11-27-2018, 04:37 PM)Jamiek540 Wrote: If it was not you then I apologize but I believe that it was your name that I saw on the person and I assumed it was the same person due to the later events including the police vehicle, raid where you did killed me whilest I was unable to defend myself and there was 0% threat and mugging me within 5 minutes of killing me

Well it wasn't, please don't make up any more stories if you don't have any evidence. You are slandering me and that is not allowed.

Admins please check the logs to confirm I was not online, this guy is making up stories to get me punished, for something I didn't do. Without providing any evidence at all, which is a rule to post a PR in the first place. He is lying in the courthouse and imo should be punished for it.

You not being able to defend myself is not my problem, I didn't know you were AFK, and frankly I don't care.
Not so smart to go AFK while you have drug labs and money printers out.
Perhaps it was your fellow companion? I do remember you being 2 people.
I'll also change אhe formulation of the sentence to make it more appealing to the one who broke the rules than saying "you", It's one of you, you or your friend, I know the one who held the m4a1 is the one who got the house down.
(11-27-2018, 04:43 PM)NevoH72 Wrote: Perhaps it was your fellow companion? I do remember you being 2 people.
I'll also change אhe formulation of the sentence to make it more appealing to the one who broke the rules than saying "you", It's one of you, you or your friend, I know the one who held the m4a1 is the one who got the house down.

I don't think you're following it, he was talking about the alledged minging I was doing this morning (which was a lie)

I have nothing else to say besides this, this PR is invalid as there is no evidence, only evidence of Jamiek lying in the courthouse.
Just want him to get punished for lying in the courthouse and slander.

I will not respond unless an admin asks me to do so.
Please provide evidence
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
From the situation it was elon with the m4a1 and his companion had a shotgun