PR: Jamiek540
Well gentlemen it's been a while since I posted a PR, but could not resist this guy.

1. He was breaking NLR
2. He was breaking FearRP
3. He was backseat administrating

My Shadowplay doesn't pick up my microphone but I was mugging him, to get it on footage I also told him chat to stop moving.

Name of player: Jamiek540

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56120155

Time in GMT: 15:40

Server: V4b1

Summary: NLR, FearRP, backseat administrating.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/9gw6bub2jtk
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
Player after being tied up by me and being killed by my neighbours for minging with a cop car came back before his NLR timer had passed (which is seeable in the top right corner of the screen. after that he raided my house while I was afk which was a house made of props for no reason and killed me during it while I was completely unarmed and not even there to fight back as I was making a sandwhich IRL. after this I had been quiet heavily annoyed and stressed out by the male as he had been minging in all sorts of situations for hours before, he came up to me only about 3 minutes after the raid (Where I was killed by him) and tried to mug me.

I'd like to state a few rules here

Quote:3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Quote:8.5 You need a valid reason to raid, i.e contraband and burglary.

I do admit to back seat administration but only due to the fact that he had been breaking rules all day (for more detail go to my PR on him)

I do also accept any punishment for the backseat administration as long as he is punished for his faults
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
Also I would like to request that his video is made to show the situation I have explaned that happened before this whilest not editing this situation out of it with no time cuts.
this is to show the police car situation and the raid if possible.
(11-27-2018, 04:22 PM)Jamiek540 Wrote: Player after being tied up by me and being killed by my neighbours for minging with a cop car came back before his NLR timer had passed (which is seeable in the top right corner of the screen. after that he raided my house while I was afk which was a house made of props for no reason and killed me during it while I was completely unarmed and not even there to fight back as I was making a sandwhich IRL. after this I had been quiet heavily annoyed and stressed out by the male as he had been minging in all sorts of situations for hours before, he came up to me only about 3 minutes after the raid (Where I was killed by him) and tried to mug me.

I'd like to state a few rules here

Quote:3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Quote:8.5 You need a valid reason to raid, i.e contraband and burglary.

I do admit to back seat administration but only due to the fact that he had been breaking rules all day (for more detail go to my PR on him)

I do also accept any punishment for the backseat administration as long as he is punished for his faults

1. This PR is not about the raid, it is about you breaking FearRP. Whatever you think happened at the raid, its no reason for you breaking FearRP.

2. In your PR you are lying about me minging all day, accusing me of annoying you at 11AM with a baseball bat (?)
I hope the admins will check the logs and see I wasn't online, as I was sleeping. Why are you lying?

3. I don't think it was 3 minutes, but even if I did come up to you 3 minutes after the raid, to mug you. There's no rule that says I can't. You on the other hand, were breaking NLR by being there in the first place.

Thank you for admitting to backseat administrating and I hope you will be punished for that, as well as for breaking NLR and for breaking FearRP.

I don't have any footage of the raid, as I saw no reason to save it. I only saved this footage because you were breaking rules.
as you can see the guy aiming gun on someone on public plase trying to hostage him and he tried to use him as bait to get into my house in vilas 2 if you send your little record 4 minutes before that you started to throw molotov for no reason on that corleon house so as a voucher that guy is doing fail rp multi time by im talking on Beunkie have a nice one.
LazyBlue.
Code:
[IMG]https://fearlessrp.net/sigs/get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:77377710&b=1[/IMG]

I don't care if it is not about the raid I would still wish the police car minging and raid is shown within the recording to show the situation which had happened before hand
(11-27-2018, 04:32 PM)NeverBK Wrote: as you can see the guy aiming gun on someone on public plase trying to hostage him and he tried to use him as bait to get into my house in vilas 2 if you send your little record 4 minutes before that you started to throw molotov for no reason on that corleon house so as a voucher that guy is doing fail rp multi time by im talking on Beunkie have a nice one.
LazyBlue.

I suggest you reread the rules as Villa's is not a public place. I did not try to hostage him, I was only mugging him. And I did not use him as bait to get into your house (Wtf?)
(11-27-2018, 04:33 PM)Jamiek540 Wrote: I don't care if it is not about the raid I would still wish the police car minging and raid is shown within the recording to show the situation which had happened before hand

I wasn't minging with a police car, and there was nothing wrong with the raid.

Now you might not care, but I'd like to stay on topic as this PR is about you, not about me.

I suggest you start recording in the future, so you can back up your lies.
Anywhere counts as a public place if there is multiple whitnesses not involved in the incident
(11-27-2018, 04:50 PM)Jamiek540 Wrote: Anywhere counts as a public place if there is multiple whitnesses not involved in the incident

Which rule is that?

There were no witnesses besides the guy that was literally asking to join me in the video.

And please, this PR is not about me it is about you. Please post these comments on the PR you made yourself.