Fearless - The Good Side
Warning Alert: The following post is cringey af

Recently I started to reflect on my actions, both in game and in real life.
I believe I am sometimes not as mature as I would of expected someone of my age, I'm childish at times and I tend to enjoy annoying people, just to be a massive dick.
I think that for us all there comes a time where you must grow up, where you must begin to act your age in certain ways. 
Now it is my time.
FL to me taught me a lot about accountability, I feel like in the real world I thought I always tried to do the right thing and be honest when I did something wrong, but until recently on FL I would say I hid the truth and tried to talk my way out of every single situation, I would talk in such a way that my reputation on this community would be tarnished.
Now I don't seek redemption, some see me for how I see myself, but some of you see me as a prick to be blunt.
What this post is all about is about FL and how it can show you how you may be seen in the real world, it helps to teach you a lot of other skills, some use FL to learn english, some dream of becoming an officer, so they roleplay their heart out as government, FL really is a great place to do a lot of things.

With all the negativity surrounding what the server isn't doing well etc etc, let's just have a post to explain how FL has changed you as a person for the better and the positive moments/memories you have experienced.

I would also like to apologise for those who I have been a right vagina to, mainly the staff tbh, a few of you I annoyed just for sport.
I appreciate this is cringey and aids to read for some, so kindly just avoid this if you don't like the message I'm sharing.
Just keep trolling
I have mainly learned general business and Management skills, such as employee management, event organizing etc. This was possible due to my position within the Peaky Blinders.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Jessixa
I have learned how to be a mature and responsible adult
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Envy
(11-27-2018, 09:52 AM)Jan Wrote: I have learned how to be a mature and responsible adult

Joy
Fearless taught me how genuinely stupid people can be sometimes
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 10 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Floodify, Agorith, Random, juicyorange, sebasti161, Jesse, Pollux, Exotic, Envy
So you've become anti-Loyalist?
(11-27-2018, 09:52 AM)Jan Wrote: I have learned how to be a mature and responsible adult

Joy
I have joined harvard because of fearless
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Jesse
i have learnt how to apply for a mortgage now and btw idk which cretin decided mortgage has a silent t in between because wtf