Report: [FL:RP] Daniel
Name of player: [FL:RP] Daniel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120094742

Time in GMT: cca. 17:30

Server: V4B1

Summary: After previous president got killed, I took his place. Daniel then joined as VP and pm'd me that he wanted to be president for past few hours (sadly don't have it screenshotted). He then started punching me and I demoted him. After that, he and Ryan (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198214625116) started their killing attempts. First they hired Hitman on me while both of them were nexus desk secretaries just to get my location(sadly don't have evidenced). Keep in mind, my taxes were default 10% and I only had 2 laws for speed limits outside city and inside. After that, Daniel went SRU and tried to propkill me in elevator (first part of video). Later I demoted him and he changed job to VP back again. Then our Poseidon ClanRP roleplay started in celebration of clan going official and he just went after me just to CDM me (second part of video).

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD7vwukFx4k
~ Equinox ~
Here is my statement, Am I allowed to look for props in the spawn menu I guess not, is my mouse also be glitch and spaz out I guess not.....
Part 2: Your stood near the edge as seen in the video I never touch up on the grass you was just unlucky, but you clipped out where you was revived by a paramedic......
I will try and edit and upload my view of this...
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Hello.
I would like to know why I was mentioned. "First they hired a Hitman". Firstly I had no part in hiring any sort of man to kill you as I hadn't a problem with you. Secondly, I like how you decided to cut out the bit of your recording where you weren't present on the Presidents floor when database said you were when we were trying to ask a question then you weren't on the courtroom floor when once again database said you were. Then it just so happened 1 minute later the tax had reset and you spawned back in the Presidents office as if a new President had come into power. After we noticed this we accused you of hacking through the walls as we were confused as to how you had accomplished that. Then you said you should be at the desk and proceeded to demote both of us.
Thank You
Ryan
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
It's ironic how two of you answer together. You clearly know your reason for demotion because I warned you several times, if you play as Nexus Desk Secretary you're supposed to stay down there, not loiter around Nexus looking for me in courtroom or my floor even after I answered you. But if you two guys want, I'll expand my evidence, showing how you two are watching through walls with uncollided cameras, hanging out with visibly armed hitman in middle of Nexus or following me all around the map, abusing your database as "corrupt Nexus Desk Secretary".
~ Equinox ~
(11-24-2018, 10:22 PM)Ryan Wrote: Hello.
I would like to know why I was mentioned. "First they hired a Hitman". Firstly I had no part in hiring any sort of man to kill you as I hadn't a problem with you. Secondly, I like how you decided to cut out the bit of your recording where you weren't present on the Presidents floor when database said you were when we were trying to ask a question then you weren't on the courtroom floor when once again database said you were. Then it just so happened 1 minute later the tax had reset and you spawned back in the Presidents office as if a new President had come into power. After we noticed this we accused you of hacking through the walls as we were confused as to how you had accomplished that. Then you said you should be at the desk and proceeded to demote both of us.
Thank You
Ryan

I was at MTL and not one of you's Asked the "Question" you ran him over sad "Oooh" "oo" for a bit and then left no questions were asked
Here is my video of the "CDM" when a paramedic was called
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sqthb2dbIU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bLE0rwcj6M

There you go, just quickly prooved my reply.
~ Equinox ~
(11-24-2018, 11:00 PM)Daniel \Smith' F Wrote: Here is my video of the "CDM" when a paramedic was called

Of course paramedic was called, you just tried to ruin our ClanRP like I said already. And it wasn't YOU that called paramedic, you just stood there watching at my body. And Ryan, when you said why I'm mentioning you, isn't it bit weird why you always appear together with him in all of these videos? Not to mention you're friends over steam.

I'd just like to thank Daniel for reminding me... what was the point of moving my body and doing those 2 weird maneuvers with your vehicle towards me?
~ Equinox ~
Am I allowed to turn around apparently not...

The Camera Sit: 
As Ryan previously stated, he used the database once to see where you was you wasn't on the court room floor, Then the taxes Auto reset as if there was a new president, me and Ryan then made the accusation of you hacking, it turns out not we wanted to check as we came top the top floor you wasn't there as stated by the database, you then appear through the wall in the office.

I myself think it was a mistake with the hacking accusation, and for that I apologise for the camera sit

Edit:
Am I not allowed to be friends with Ryan then?
(11-24-2018, 11:14 PM)Equinox Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 11:00 PM)Daniel \Smith Wrote: Here is my video of the "CDM" when a paramedic was called

Of course paramedic was called, you just tried to ruin our ClanRP like I said already. And it wasn't YOU that called paramedic, you just stood there watching at my body. And Ryan, when you said why I'm mentioning you, isn't it bit weird why you always appear together with him in all of these videos? Not to mention you're friends over steam.

I'd just like to thank Daniel for reminding me... what was the point of moving my body and doing those 2 weird maneuvers with your vehicle 
The 2 moves of the vehicle, as you can see the gate is there I'm trying to turn to the gate the C63 Dosn't turn great for me, as i lag time to time, I got out my car at my second attempt of turning around, I saw the paramedic in a different car as he switched jobs from SRU just to revive you....