PR: Aspire
(11-24-2018, 06:16 AM)Denn1s Wrote: I literally just saw this base and wanted to take a look at it not knowing what was going on. I heard my friend talking in there and called his name that's right. 
Why do you think he didn't answer me or opened the door? Because he didn't notice me. We were not communicating in any way.

Still why would you shoot an unarmed person just because he is standing infront of a building?

You've just admitted he was your friend.
So you tried to check to see if you had door access why?
You drove straight to that warehouse knowing who was inside and where they were, how did you know this?
You broke fear rp to loiter around a dangerous hostage situation, why?
You can't just stand outside when 1 minute earlier there were multiple armed people walking around.
You died, I've proven you were in his team.
Don't lie to hostage people and cry when you die.
Tbh, no matter what you claim you can't make this a rule break.
You say I shot the wrong guy, well I had valid rights to kill everyone in that base.
So you are accusing me of killing someone in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Sounds like even your report thinks I didn't break the rules.

It is quite amusing how people player report and don't think first.
You literally metagamed to know where your friend was and the evidence does suggest it, I'd go as far as saying the fear rp breakage is conclusive.
Maybe this pr will get you punished and not me.
(11-24-2018, 06:38 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 06:16 AM)Denn1s Wrote: I literally just saw this base and wanted to take a look at it not knowing what was going on. I heard my friend talking in there and called his name that's right. 
Why do you think he didn't answer me or opened the door? Because he didn't notice me. We were not communicating in any way.

Still why would you shoot an unarmed person just because he is standing infront of a building?

You've just admitted he was your friend.
So you tried to check to see if you had door access why?
You drove straight to that warehouse knowing who was inside and where they were, how did you know this?
You broke fear rp to loiter around a dangerous hostage situation, why?
You can't just stand outside when 1 minute earlier there were multiple armed people walking around.
You died, I've proven you were in his team.
Don't lie to hostage people and cry when you die.

First I randomly tried to open the door (maybe it has clan access or something)

Second I didn't know who was there from the beginning. I heard him talking and tried to talk to him (That's why I called him in IC Chat). 

Third how did I break FearRP if I didn't know there was a hostage and as you can clearly see in the video, I didn't see any armed person there.
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
(11-24-2018, 06:47 AM)Aspire Wrote: Tbh, no matter what you claim you can't make this a rule break.
You say I shot the wrong guy, well I had valid rights to kill everyone in that base.
So you are accusing me of killing someone in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Sounds like even your report thinks I didn't break the rules.

It is quite amusing how people player report and don't think first.
You literally metagamed to know where your friend was and the evidence does suggest it, I'd go as far as saying the fear rp breakage is conclusive.
Maybe this pr will get you punished and not me.

I was not even in the base and I was unarmed. That is not a reason to kill me. 

I didn't metagame to know where he is. I searched him through the map, that's why I searched at backstreet first
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
Recently I've had some time to think about my actions and I think I am in the wrong in this situation.
It is surprising to hear me say it, I'm surprised myself...

I've recently realised that I don't need to fight the reports, as long as I improve from them and learn from my mistakes then that is all that matters.
I'm just being honest and I hope they are handled fairly.

I admit I shot you, upon reflection I probably shouldn't have been so hasty, I was honest about the situation, I just think I need to take accountability.
Sorry for shooting you man.

Punish accordingly.
Approved
Moved.