PR: Aspire
Name: Aspire

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Time: 20:20

Server: v4b1

Summary: I just joined the server and drove around a bit. Then he just came and RDMed me.

Quote:3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

Quote:3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Evidence:

[Image: UhUzooRl.png]
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
You attempted to open the doors on your recording, you were teaming with them, my friend was hostaged, I came to break him out, they were heavily armed and you purposely put yourself in that situation.
The fact that they are hostaging and you even try the doors, shows you are teaming with them or was about to.
You knew the situation and put yourself in danger, they hostaged my man and I was going to raid him back out.
You shouldn't have tried to see if they had given you access to the door, that is where you slipped up.
If you are teaming then you deserved to die.

TY
hello.
In this situation I was the hostage and they were going in and out of the base very often and they kept me there for at least 10m.
After they pmed me and told me to come to there base to see something I did. Aspire drove me there and we agreed that if I was inside the factory for more than 5 min he would come in and get me.

Thanks.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
^ As you have read from steve he was baited to go to industrial to see something, I drove him there and we agreed the time limit of 5 mins, any longer I would break him out any means neccessary.
Multiple armed men went in and out of the building as told by the hostage and myself, I was driving around industrial in a circle.
Dennis tried the door, so it proves as a citizen he broke fear rp putting himself in a dangerous situation.
He knew what his team was doing, as told by arikame in chat who every time dennis was mentioned replied on his behalf.

I used lethal force to get my friend out which was agreed before.
When your team takes a hostages you lose your right to be treated nicely, shoot to kill if you fuck with my friends and hostage them.

The evidence provided by the accuser proves he was teaming with them.

TY
(11-23-2018, 09:28 PM)Aspire Wrote: ^ As you have read from steve he was baited to go to industrial to see something, I drove him there and we agreed the time limit of 5 mins, any longer I would break him out any means neccessary.
Multiple armed men went in and out of the building as told by the hostage and myself, I was driving around industrial in a circle.
Dennis tried the door, so it proves as a citizen he broke fear rp putting himself in a dangerous situation.
He knew what his team was doing, as told by arikame in chat who every time dennis was mentioned replied on his behalf.

I used lethal force to get my friend out which was agreed before.
When your team takes a hostages you lose your right to be treated nicely, shoot to kill if you fuck with my friends and hostage them.

The evidence provided by the accuser proves he was teaming with them.

TY

As you can clearly see in the video, I just joined the server. I had no clue what was going on and just knocked at their door.
Even though I was no threat in any kind and you can't just kill people because you think they're involved. 
There was no need to execute me, therefore it is RDM. A breach of the rules 3.1, and 3.1a
Well you tried to see if you had door access and the guy is a close friend of yours.
If you didn’t try to use the door/ see if you had access than you are right.
But now you’re lying
(11-23-2018, 10:12 PM)Aspire Wrote: Well you tried to see if you had door access and the guy is a close friend of yours.
If you didn’t try to use the door/ see if you had access than you are right.
But now you’re lying

And how did you know at that time?

Just randomly looked if I had access to the door and I had not, because I was not basing with them and I just joined.
DEnnis if you just got online how did you know where your friend would be basing?
You clearly were communicating outside the service and he said he would give you door access but he didn’t give it to you yet.
This is why you tried to see if you had door access and this is why you were casually outside a spot where you could hear steve shouting, you knew exactly there was a hostage situation.
The evidence proves you were killed outside your teams compound, next time don’t hostage my team.
No rules were broken, no matter what you think.
I knew in my head that no one could be outside as a citizen as that would be breaking the rules.
I was in the mind set of breaching to get my man out, as they had lied to get him there I knew they were not to be trusted, lied once then there is no negotiation.
To conclude:
Dennis broke fear rp and metagamed, I killed him to begin the raid to avenge my team mate.

EDITED:
I have reviewed the footage again, you call the person inside who is hostaging my friend gay.
He is clearly known to you.
It is pretty obvious that if there is a hostage or raid situation and you purposely put yourself in that situation it is a fear rp breakage.
What did you want me to do?
Initiate fear rp when you had already broke it by being there as a citizen?
Initiate fear rp when they had already lied to bait steve to go there?
I knew from them lying that my man was dead if I waited, I acted.

The point of my defense is to make it clear to the admin concluding that you broke fear rp and obviously knew the guy inside.
Points to prove this:
You tried door access- Obviously thought your friend had given it
You drove straight to that one building and parked inside someones compound, which is trespassing, so you must know them.
You called him by name on the video.

All of the above proves your association.

When roleplaying you think in character and out of character, when agg comes about you obviously know that a citizen can't be outside the door to where armed gun men have been for the past 10 mins regularly.
At the end of the day I broke no rules whoever says I did is completely wrong.
I'm not here to argue, I'm here to defend myself and educate you, you broke a lot of rules and dare to pr me.
Good luck.
I literally just saw this base and wanted to take a look at it not knowing what was going on. I heard my friend talking in there and called his name that's right. 
Why do you think he didn't answer me or opened the door? Because he didn't notice me. We were not communicating in any way.

Still why would you shoot an unarmed person just because he is standing infront of a building?